• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sunday Morning Decimation of Eastern you say?

Cuervohola

DONOR
Ok, I'm in...

Florida is going to destroy them...

Prayers for Florida's recovery. Football obviously isn't important to most people down there right now, but hopefully the impending beat down offers some good.

Decent recap of the game so far…
https://247sports.com/college/florida/Article/Florida-football-Eastern-Washington-live-updates-score-how-to-watch-betting-injuries-Billy-Napier-Gators-depth-chart-194625084/

The most important score is the increase in EWU’s checking account after the game.

The Griz need to schedule SEC... Doesn't matter who. Don't be like NDSU that never plays anybody.

Cuervohola said:
The Griz need to schedule SEC... Doesn't matter who. Don't be like NDSU that never plays anybody.

I'd rather play PAC12 or MW teams and have a shot at winning AND get the payday.

Htowngriz said:
Cuervohola said:

I'd rather play PAC12 or MW teams and have a shot at winning AND get the payday.

Gotta have the mentality that they can beat anybody. Nobody thought Appy would beat #5 Michigan. Besides, Florida wasn't that good, Eastern's D was atrocious.

Back