• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcat nation

grizzliesthetics

DONOR
I rarely check out scat nation but there is a thread over there called Coach V. Many on there still think beating the Griz is more important than winning a national championship. They really are little brother and it is so sad. But it is fun to read. Hahaha

I have been to two weddings in the last three weeks. First there was a whole crowd of drunk Cat kids chanting Eat s… Grizzlies, Go Cats Go during a song at the dance. Then last night the maid of honor says the same thing during her speech. What a disgrace. The Griz are in their heads constantly, even at the most festive celebrations of their lives. They need to get a life.

principalgriz said:
I have been to two weddings in the last three weeks. First there was a whole crowd of drunk Cat kids chanting Eat s… Grizzlies, Go Cats Go during a song at the dance. Then last night the maid of honor says the same thing during her speech. What a disgrace. The Griz are in their heads constantly, even at the most festive celebrations of their lives. They need to get a life.

Why do you go to weddings with lots of Cats?

Why!? WHY do we have to have f@cking bobcat threads every week about them and their site? It just smacks of fear. You can talk all you want about "little brother" syndrome but these threads are exactly what the "little brother" does.

PeauxRouge said:
Why!? WHY do we have to have f@cking bobcat threads every week about them and their site? It just smacks of fear. You can talk all you want about "little brother" syndrome but these threads are exactly what the "little brother" does.

This.

Bozo JrCollegeofAG said:
Coach Vi6gen is Rob Ash 2.0

Lots of yards on offense
CRAP defense
Loves those sweet sweet khakis
Much, much larger waist size. He must have found a Golden Corral in Bozeman.

PeauxRouge said:

exactly...FTC...they are sore losers and even worse winners. Had an idiot where we were at this weekend tell me Cats should move up and Griz should drop out of top 25 after this weekends games and we have the weakest schedule.....I said 2 things, 1---Morehead State?? and 2..look at our remaining schedule 4 ranked teams and 3 on the road!! FTC, Griz will shut them up on the field!!

PeauxRouge said:

I agree, this is embarrassing. The Griz are 5-0 and ranked 3rd in the nation. Who gives a f--k about what's going on over there?

Jaredkuehn said:
PeauxRouge said:

I agree, this is embarrassing. The Griz are 5-0 and ranked 3rd in the nation. Who gives a f--k about what's going on over there?

Apparently you douche canoes. Stay classy fellas, thanks for thinking about us!

SeattleBobcat said:
Jaredkuehn said:

How in the hell do you get to the internet from your homeless camp?

PeauxRouge said:

because egriz

SeattleBobcat said:
Jaredkuehn said:

You mean Classy as in singing your little song about the Griz while getting your asses handed to you in the 4th quarter of the National championship game ... Now that was pathetic .
I was there with some very good friends who are Cat grads . ( who by the way enjoy going to Griz games ). They were even appalled by it.
Btw who's worse , the guy the starts a thread about rivals on a message board or the pathetic troll looking for attention..
Mmm ...pretty easy choice

PeauxRouge said:

Yep. Agreed.

6vryhp.jpg

kemajic said:
Bozo JrCollegeofAG said:
Coach Vi6gen is Rob Ash 2.0

Lots of yards on offense
CRAP defense
Loves those sweet sweet khakis
Much, much larger waist size. He must have found a Golden Corral in Bozeman.

:lol:

Still had his membership from Fargo and Laramie!

smarsh said:
PeauxRouge said:

because egriz

:lol:

Back