• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Softball 4-0

HookedonGriz

DONOR
I know I know it’s not football....but our Griz softball squad is off to a 4-0 start in a tourney in New Orleans!

They beat a Central Arkansas team who is legit (CA hung with nationally ranked LSU). Pretty awesome!

HookedonGriz said:
I know I know it’s not football....but our Griz softball squad is off to a 4-0 start in a tourney in New Orleans!

They beat a Central Arkansas team who is legit (CA hung with nationally ranked LSU). Pretty awesome!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

HookedonGriz said:

They beat La Tech also who is a very good team. They finished 43rd in the rpi rankings last year and have been to the national tourney 3 out of thd last 5 years. Tomorrow is Texas Tech and that’s a whole different level there. They are currently 18th in the country and were a couple runs away from advancing to the final 16 last year. They also only beat Jackson St 5-1. Still waiting for the results of their La Tech and C Ark games today.

Griz Scores
W- Central Ark 3-2
W- La. Tech 4-3 in 10
W-Jackson State 9-1
W- Alabama A&M 12-3

Sun vs Texas Tech 9AM game

Texas Tech Beat
Houston Baptist 6-0
Jackson State 5-1
La Tech 9-5
Cent Ark 1-0

To go 4-1 or 5-0 in the south this early is amazing considering the practice conditions at UM vs teams with great weather most of the time

AZGrizFan said:
Griz vs Texas Tech! My two favorite schools squaring off!

Game starts in 10 min. On Tex Tech’s schedule, there’s a link to watch the game but it takes you to the softball teams FB page. Do they stream their games through FB?

alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:
Griz vs Texas Tech! My two favorite schools squaring off!

Game starts in 10 min. On Tex Tech’s schedule, there’s a link to watch the game but it takes you to the softball teams FB page. Do they stream their games through FB?

Just answered my own question, yes you can. Anyone interested in watching, go to Texas Techs schedule and click on the watch link. This link https://www.facebook.com/TexasTechSB/ may take you straight there too if you have the FB app. Go Griz!

Paytonlives said:
Well its a final

Griz lose 2 to 1 in ten innings to top 20 Texas Tech...

great showing

Thanks Payton, I was having trouble watching from TT's Facebook page. :thumb:

cclarkblues said:
Paytonlives said:
Well its a final

Griz lose 2 to 1 in ten innings to top 20 Texas Tech...

great showing

Thanks Payton, I was having trouble watching from TT's Facebook page. :thumb:

I was too. Too bad. Thought they had it!

Back