• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Track & Field Coach

maroonandsilver

DONOR
KPAX says it will be Clint May, currently the distance and Cross-Country Coach. Another Bobcat. I thought that Brian Schweyen did a good job as Coach, especially since UM doesn't put much emphasis nor money towards T & F. Hopefully, May will strengthen the distance and CC portions of the program, areas that Schweyen didn't have much success in. I always thought this was key, as a distance runner can score points in Cross-Country, and both Indoor and Outdoor Track. Harley Lewis understood this, and always had strong distance programs.

maroonandsilver said:
KPAX says it will be Clint May, currently the distance and Cross-Country Coach. Another Bobcat. I thought that Brian Schweyen did a good job as Coach, especially since UM doesn't put much emphasis nor money towards T & F. Hopefully, May will strengthen the distance and CC portions of the program, areas that Schweyen didn't have much success in. I always thought this was key, as a distance runner can score points in Cross-Country, and both Indoor and Outdoor Track. Harley Lewis understood this, and always had strong distance programs.

Clint May officially hired as Interim Head T & F Coach for 2020-21. National search to be done.

Back