• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who, what are you missing from 2010's GRIZ?

mtgrizrule said:
Grizbballfan14 said:
A healthy Jamar Akoh might have been the most dominant offensive weapon we've had, not to mention his work on the boards and defense.

You'll love Steadman next season. He and Gaskin will each be 1st team all conference, or worthy of it. Steadnan will own the conference. I hope they both stay healthy.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=2ahUKEwj6rMnOv6LnAhVWU80KHRAhDXIQwqsBMAB6BAgIEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
I agree, you get this guy with gaskin and the freshman with a year of experience, watch out.

PREVIEW
6:01
Michael Steadman Junior year highlights 13.2 ppg 8.5 rpg
YouTube · Chris Diaz
Mar 14, 2019

mtgrizrule said:
EverettGriz said:
I miss all those guys. Great suggestions, men.

I also miss the amazing Dahlberg crowds at the two straight bsc Championship victories over Weebs, with 7500 crazies and a National tv audience providing a true championship atmosphere.

But I guess now we have boise.... thanks #bsc.

Amen to amazing Dahlberg crowds. :thumb:

I was looking for a life's mission after retirement and after reading this I found my windmill. Thank you guys for bring back those memories.

Back