• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Outlook for Lady Griz

GrizWhiz said:
Mousegriz said:
PR........"Sitting on a park bench...eyeing little girls with bad intent. Snot is running down his nose!"
AquaRep? :roll:

Pump the hate brakes a little guys. Oh of course I mean non gender "guys" ....
Rep knows the academic abilities of this group of girls.

ThinkingGriz said:
GrizWhiz said:
AquaRep? :roll:

No hate here little guy, just a little humor! :D Besides, I appreciate much of the info Rep contributes! :thumb:

GrizWhiz said:
ThinkingGriz said:
No hate here little guy, just a little humor! :D Besides, I appreciate much of the info Rep contributes! :thumb:

A little banter is good. Just felt a little harsh. We don't always agree on things and that's fine. Just not wanting to be a shoot to kill kind of thing.
I'm not always right on things. I thought Campbell was going to be the guy. But Holsinger nailed the interview. I feel like Campbell is left holding the short straw now.

Mousegriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
They could also be doctors, lawyers and such. They just don’t have to depend on their beauty. Hope the ugly ball players have something else to fall back on besides modeling. :roll:

PR........"Sitting on a park bench...eyeing little girls with bad intent. Snot is running down his nose!"

Jokes on you. I knew them. One dated my nephew. Two know my son. Looks you are the one on the park bench.

ThinkingGriz said:
GrizWhiz said:

A little banter is good. Just felt a little harsh. We don't always agree on things and that's fine. Just not wanting to be a shoot to kill kind of thing.
I'm not always right on things. I thought Campbell was going to be the guy. But Holsinger nailed the interview. I feel like Campbell is left holding the short straw now.

I heard Haslam offered Campbell, but his wife didn’t want to move to Missoula.

PlayerRep said:
ThinkingGriz said:

Think she could’ve let him know that before he applied for the job?

alabamagrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:

Think she could’ve let him know that before he applied for the job?

Maybe the wife didn't know about Missoula well enough until sometime after he applied for the job.

PlayerRep said:
ThinkingGriz said:
GrizWhiz said:

Maybe, just maybe, it didn’t happen .

PlayerRep said:
Mousegriz said:

Jokes on you. I knew them. One dated my nephew. Two know my son. Looks you are the one on the park bench.

"Looks you"?

GrizWhiz said:
ThinkingGriz said:

I took zero offense from Whiz. He is one of my favorite posters. Wish he posted more. Always appreciate the support, tho. My comment on good looks was intended as a compliment, with an element of humor.

AllWeatherFan said:
No, that wasn’t The Guess Who. Speaking of which, what the hell ever happened to Burton Cummings?

I actually heard that he and Bachman were putting the band back together for a summer tour.

One of my all time favorite groups “The Guess Who”. Burton Cummings had a great voice. The group originally from Saskatchewan, Canada by way of Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Sport said:
One of my all time favorite groups “The Guess Who”. Burton Cummings had a great voice. The group originally from Saskatchewan, Canada by way of Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Saw them in Bozeman right after American Woman came out.

Katie Faulkner is an assistant for the Huskies I saw yesterday. So she won't be an assistant here. FYI
I'm curious to know the staff under Brian.

Back