• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

One left

flatheadgriz406

Unless someone leaves because Oscar showed up (which could happen) we have one scholarship left. Who/ what do we need?

My vote would be a young 3 or 4 that is long and athletic but needs a year to marinate.

Let’s go for another freshmen. We’ve already brought in 3 transfers and I don’t wanna overdue it like last season and potentially have another season of poor team chemistry.

I think another big who might be a project or any impact 3 and D wing transfer. This is the year to load up on transfers with the new rules so I don’t mind another especially if he’s an impact player from P5 school. Hard to turn that down.

Griz til I die said:
Let’s go for another freshmen. We’ve already brought in 3 transfers and I don’t wanna overdue it like last season and potentially have another season of poor team chemistry.

Late in the game to bring in a freshman. You will just be looking at stragglers that all the less drunk dudes passed on.

Griz til I die said:

How about we go with the best athlete available? :roll:

dayday said:
I think another big who might be a project or any impact 3 and D wing transfer. This is the year to load up on transfers with the new rules so I don’t mind another especially if he’s an impact player from P5 school. Hard to turn that down.

Do we have A BIG Guy? ....Anderson I guess but he is more of a back up...not that I don't like him but you almost cant expect him to play consistent starter minutes i.e. 30min a game because of how foul prone he is. Do we have to count the 6'7 6'5 guys as bigs? genuine question...by the sheer volume of guards we have they technically are big lol

CleanHOUSE said:
dayday said:

Do we have A BIG Guy? ....Anderson I guess but he is more of a back up...not that I don't like him but you almost cant expect him to play consistent starter minutes i.e. 30min a game because of how foul prone he is. Do we have to count the 6'7 6'5 guys as bigs? genuine question...by the sheer volume of guards we have they technically are big lol

They added Blakney.

HelenaHandBasket said:
CleanHOUSE said:

They added Blakney.
True True I forgot about that one, I guess he is BSC big guy

A freshman big who is willing to redshirt and develop. Asking a lot in the transfer portal world but guys always slip through the cracks. I believe there will be far more this year with said transfer portal.

Back