• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2021-22 University of Montana Mens Basketball Recruiting

grizfan1984 said:
https://twitter.com/DreamVisionBall/status/1409267968517623815

I don't think Scotty Washington committed. He wouldn't be switching AAU teams in June if he's a 2021 kid, he'd be on campus at some point and I just don't think that has happened.

Griz offered him way back in 2019 when he was a 2021 kid and I know for sure he reclassified as a 2022 player. I am going to take him off the verbal list and put him back in the offer list.

His team St John Bosco just won the 1-AA regional title and I don't think his stock is any higher than it is at this moment. He's headed to a prep school in the fall and I do think he is going to get a ton of upper mid-major offers in addition to those he had already.

2023 SG courtney anderson of dublin high
Is a flat out stud looking forward to our next 2 seasons should be one heck of a ride with the roster that is assembled!

Coachnelson said:
2023 SG courtney anderson of dublin high
Is a flat out stud looking forward to our next 2 seasons should be one heck of a ride with the roster that is assembled!

Some of us wonder how HS rosters get "assembled". Back in the day you went to the high school that the local school boundaries said you would!

Didn't mean "assembled" in that matter mouse griz assembled meaning current varsity players mixed in with players coming up from junior varsity hope that clears it up for you!

Elijah Saunders 2022 PF has removed Montana and NAU from the list of schools/offers he's considering...

Back