• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Boise State to Big Sky for BB and athletics?

captain jazz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Thanks Karen. He’s not on anybody’s radar.

Feels good for a lowly bottom feeder to be on the radar of the big fish!

So what's more likely to happen?

1. Boise athletics joins Big Sky
2. Montana joins the MWC
3. Montana joins the WAC
4. Zombie apocalypse (caused by a deadly cocktail of 5G and Covid vaccines)

Serious answers only.

Ok, after some words of encouragement from AllWeatherFan (glad not everyone here is crazy) I'll take one last shot at keeping this speculation thread on track.

Given the recent events in college football this past week, do these seemingly unlikely scenarios seem a little more likely?

If the MWC gets raided (Boise, SDSU, CSU, UNLV, etc) then I don't think it would be crazy for them to rebuild by adding UM.

I also think Boise to Big Sky for basketball wouldn't be totally out of the question. If they received a football-only invite to the Big 12, then I'm sure they would dump their athletics anywhere that'll take them. I'm sure they'd have their preferences (WCC, Big West) but at the end of the day, football talks and a B12 invite surely would be too good to pass up.

hunt-ducks said:
AZGrizFan said:
Says the guy who goes around shitting on every thread by claiming other people are shitting on the threads. You derail a thread faster than a penny on a railroad track.

I talk sports dip stick. Do you need acceptance from the squad that badly? Insecure much?

Just calling a spade a spade, home slice.

Back