• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trey Lawrence?

grizfan1984

Scrolling through Twitter I came across this kid appears he graduated high school in 2018 but it says Montana GRIZ BB
https://mobile.twitter.com/trey_lawrence2

grizfan1984 said:
Scrolling through Twitter I came across this kid appears he graduated high school in 2018 but it says Montana GRIZ BB
https://mobile.twitter.com/trey_lawrence2
maybe he's a fan? I see he's followed by Flores.

Interesting find. Here’s a quote from the article on his page. Sounds like he had a bad head injury from a dunk where he got under cut.....

Trey said he plans to continue his basketball career in college.

“He can definitely play at the college level,” Hunter said. “His best basketball is definitely ahead of him. Where he is right now and all the great things he’s doing I think will pale in comparison to what he’ll do down the road.

“He’s a really young senior that’s just beginning to scratch what kind of a player he’ll be. He’s going to be an unbelievable basketball player. He has a really high ceiling.

HookedonGriz said:
Interesting find. Here’s a quote from the article on his page. Sounds like he had a bad head injury from a dunk where he got under cut.....

Trey said he plans to continue his basketball career in college.

“He can definitely play at the college level,” Hunter said. “His best basketball is definitely ahead of him. Where he is right now and all the great things he’s doing I think will pale in comparison to what he’ll do down the road.

“He’s a really young senior that’s just beginning to scratch what kind of a player he’ll be. He’s going to be an unbelievable basketball player. He has a really high ceiling.
Yeah not really sure about him? I’m guessing he must be a walkon? He did play but from the looks of it didn’t put up massive numbers

So this kid showed up on the media day Instagram posts in a #15 jersey it appears he’s part of the team but not on roster

grizfan1984 said:
So this kid showed up on the media day Instagram posts in a #15 jersey it appears he’s part of the team but not on roster

I saw some pics today with Cam Parker wearing #15. Maybe just a jersey switch that messed with us?

goatcreekgriz said:
PeauxRouge said:
I don't care what happens, Trey Lawrence sounds like a great name for a Griz player.

Or Trey [Anybody].

He is on the team. He was at the "Meet the Griz" dinner and the Roundball Golf Tourney. Great young man. Fairly snappy dresser too. lol

Back