• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Top-100 Mack Konig commits to the Lady Griz!

The recruiting class seems to be taking on some depth! Thanks for sharing, OregonStateFan, and congratulations to Mack Konig!

Whoa! Lots of D1 offers, scored 47 points in a high school game, shot 44% from 3

https://twitter.com/chrishansenpsb/status/1408270907999621122?s=21

Mack, you are going to love this!
Coach, thanks for returning the recruiting to caliber of the good old days.
Can't wait to see her.

Where did the players who left the Lady Griz this spring end up? I know one at UM Western and one Schweyen at MSU for track and field. What about the others?

Wow, what a massive pickup for Holsinger and crew. Anytime you can get an ESPN 100 player to go to a mid major like UM, it's a massive deal. This girl's gonna be a major baller in the Big Sky!

Montana is a special place. Montana is a passport through life to wonderful memories, enduring friendships, common bonds with total strangers almost anywhere in the world, not to mention free beer and food any time you're in the company of other Montanans. John Steinbeck liked many places; for Montana, he had only love. As do I. As does just about anybody who's gone to school there, lived there, passed through there.

So why in the world was our recruiting always so limited--almost without exception to Montana and small-town high schools in Idaho, Oregon and Washington? Why not share Montana with the rest of the world? Why not recruit everywhere? Why be content with being a "Big Sky Power?" (Which mantle slipped away from us anyway.)

Thoreau said, "The world is wider than our view of it." So how about wider, bigger, higher goals? This staff gets it--much to my everlasting joy. I am fully back on board with this program after an attitude for far too many years of, "Frankly, my dears, I don't give damned."

citay said:
Montana is a special place. Montana is a passport through life to wonderful memories, enduring friendships, common bonds with total strangers almost anywhere in the world, not to mention free beer and food any time you're in the company of other Montanans. John Steinbeck liked many places; for Montana, he had only love. As do I. As does just about anybody who's gone to school there, lived there, passed through there.

So why in the world was our recruiting always so limited--almost without exception to Montana and small-town high schools in Idaho, Oregon and Washington? Why not share Montana with the rest of the world? Why not recruit everywhere? Why be content with being a "Big Sky Power?" (Which mantle slipped away from us anyway.)

Thoreau said, "The world is wider than our view of it." So how about wider, bigger, higher goals? This staff gets it--much to my everlasting joy. I am fully back on board with this program after an attitude for far too many years of, "Frankly, my dears, I don't give damned."

So you approve of this commitment?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HelenaHandBasket said:
I don't know how to feel about it until PR posts.

PR took his ball and moved to Dillon. Getting settled in a new place there this fall so he can follow the UMW Lady Hoopers this season! They've got a new player that's much better than this recruit

HookedonGriz said:
Watch the video under her profile pic in this link:

https://www.eliteisearned.com/mackendra-konig-pg-2022/

From the video, an ELITE shooter. Great form. Tremendous range way beyond the three. Quick shot. Ball spins through the net. Wow! Great get!

Back