• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NAU

mthoopsfan said:
I've never heard any season ticket holder say that Griz hoops is boring.
I’m a season ticket holder, and it’s getting boring. Refs mostly, but no alley-oops, no player that can take control of a game, SHITTY student section, mostly senior citizens, and an awful conference

Two or three years ago, all we heard was how Travis was one of the hottest mid-major coaches in the country, and major conferences were salivating over hiring him. Some of you were wringing your hands trying to figure out ways to keep him here. Admit it. We don't hear a word about that now, right? Instead, the discontent level is rising as our program goes from always being either 1 or 2 in the conference, to now being middle of the pack. If you are not hearing the concern, you aren't talking to the fans I am talking to. I think the dew is off the lily.

If we have 2-3 straight years of being in the middle of the Big Sky, how many of you will jump ship? I think we know the answer already. And our roster for next season looks weaker to me. Outside of Beasley and Bannan, I don't see much. We always had a hot freshman who played a lot, and who we knew would become a star player. Cherry. Jamar Tell me who that player is on our roster now?

Seems like there are two sides. One side thinks the Travis teams of the last few years are vanilla. The other side with Everett and Griz Journal think that a .500 season deserves a parade down Higgins Ave.

CopperGold14 said:
Seems like there are two sides. One side thinks the Travis teams of the last few years are vanilla. The other side with Everett and Griz Journal think that a .500 season deserves a parade down Higgins Ave.

And how about some ice cream for the fellas at Big Dipper!

Big Sage said:
mthoopsfan said:
I've never heard any season ticket holder say that Griz hoops is boring.
I’m a season ticket holder, and it’s getting boring. Refs mostly, but no alley-oops, no player that can take control of a game, SHITTY student section, mostly senior citizens, and an awful conference
The students just got back on campus last week. They'll be rocking on Saturday when Eastern comes to town.

CopperGold14 said:
Who cares if their style of play is vanilla? We're 13-6 on the year and 6-2 in conference, and only a game back of first place. We are well above .500 and we'll be even further above .500 when we sweep the Vandy's and Eastern at home this week. You and La Jolla are starting to act like Alabama Football fans who piss and moan if we don't win every game by 15+ points. Who cares how much we win by? All that matters is that we got a road sweep this week, and now we're going home and will likely get another sweep. Stop watching the games then if their too vanilla for you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Griz til I die said:
CopperGold14 said:
Who cares if their style of play is vanilla? We're 13-6 on the year and 6-2 in conference, and only a game back of first place. We are well above .500 and we'll be even further above .500 when we sweep the Vandy's and Eastern at home this week. You and La Jolla are starting to act like Alabama Football fans who piss and moan if we don't win every game by 15+ points. Who cares how much we win by? All that matters is that we got a road sweep this week, and now we're going home and will likely get another sweep. Stop watching the games then if their too vanilla for you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Well said Griz til I die. This team is nowhere near .500 and will, I believe, finish in the top 4 (I'm projecting 16-4, but over the last several years have always predicted fewer wins than they actually got). I have no doubt that this team will be in the thick of things. Go Griz!

Griz til I die said:
CopperGold14 said:

As an fyi, LaJollaGriz is steve dill; wyomingriz likely too, so it's all trolling, all the time. he/she/them ask questions they can answer themselves through the magic of the internet; interacting is a rhetorical exercise that's not worth your time unless you agree entirely with him/her/them. :troll: :roll: :!:

tgreseth said:
Griz til I die said:

As an fyi, LaJollaGriz is steve dill; wyomingriz likely too, so it's all trolling, all the time. he/she/them ask questions they can answer themselves through the magic of the internet; interacting is a rhetorical exercise that's not worth your time unless you agree entirely with him/her/them. :troll: :roll: :!:

This 100%. Everytime lajolla posts the smell of fresh pickle wafts high. Ignore him/her/it. This handle too will soon be band.

EverettGriz said:
tgreseth said:

This 100%. Everytime lajolla posts the smell of fresh pickle wafts high. Ignore him/her/it. This handle too will soon be band.

The predictable cancel culture boys bloviate again. They can't handle anyone who doesn't drink the Kool-Aid, and lobby to have them cancelled. The old "troll card" quickly emerges too when a fan dares to question the hallowed ground of criticizing a coach. So predictable from these left-wing loonies.

tgreseth said:
Griz til I die said:

Is your definition of a troll someone who you don't agree with, or just someone who dares to make a critical comment about the team or coach?

EverettGriz said:
tgreseth said:

Do you even have a clue how pathetic you look when your only retort is to advocate banning a poster? Figures, since you libs relish the cancel culture for everything in your lives.

LaJollaGriz said:
tgreseth said:

Is your definition of a troll someone who you don't agree with, or just someone who dares to make a critical comment about the team or coach?

Hahaha! You got me good, Steve.

LaJollaGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

The predictable cancel culture boys bloviate again. They can't handle anyone who doesn't drink the Kool-Aid, and lobby to have them cancelled. The old "troll card" quickly emerges too when a fan dares to question the hallowed ground of criticizing a coach. So predictable from these left-wing loonies.

I’m not in any way lobbying to have you band, Growler. I just know you will be.

LaJollaGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

Do you even have a clue how pathetic you look when your only retort is to advocate banning a poster? Figures, since you libs relish the cancel culture for everything in your lives.

Talk about cancel culture! How about trying to cancel an entire election?

LaJollaGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

:lol:

If I appear pathetic to an asshat on eGriz who has gotten band no less than 25 times from that very same eGriz, I guess I must be doing something right.

"Cancel Culture" is the made up boogie man by a group that wants to complain because people disagree with them and work to either discredit or ignore them. It is a pile a fake bs, and everyone of these people do the same, but call it "Personal Choice".

:thumb: :clap: :clap:
HelenaHandBasket said:
"Cancel Culture" is the made up boogie man by a group that wants to complain because people disagree with them and work to either discredit or ignore them. It is a pile a fake bs, and everyone of these people do the same, but call it "Personal Choice".

Back