• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Recruiting

LaJollaGriz said:
Besides your screen name being a pipe dream, wanna explain how having a different opinion than you makes any of us insufferable trolls??? You must be a Democrat.

Don't dismiss yourself so easily; you're a tremendous troll. Almost everyone has a different opinion than me on one thing or another and certainly aren't trolls. You've shown yourself to be an insufferable troll because of your overall work. Obviously that concept is hard for you, but try to keep up.

astutegriz said:
LaJollaGriz said:
Besides your screen name being a pipe dream, wanna explain how having a different opinion than you makes any of us insufferable trolls??? You must be a Democrat.

Don't dismiss yourself so easily; you're a tremendous troll. Almost everyone has a different opinion than me on one thing or another and certainly aren't trolls. You've shown yourself to be an insufferable troll because of your overall work. Obviously that concept is hard for you, but try to keep up.

OK Ass-toot, we'll try to keep up with your excellency

astutegriz said:
LaJollaGriz said:

I, for one, assume this was a Caddyshack reference. At least that's how I read it. Judge Smails:Dr. Beeper has been Club champ 2 years running.......and I'm no slouch myself" Ty:Ah, Don't sell yourself short, Judge. You're a tremendous slouch"

Back