• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

When was last time LG started out 2-6?

mthoopsfan said:
I don't know. Just asking.

These days, you just lie in wait for another Lady Griz loss so you can spew forth more negative comments. Would you rather have Schweyen back along her Putin people skills? She was a crappy coach, and I for one, am willing to wait for the program to turn around, which I think it will. You clearly are no longer a fan of the Lady Griz and you have said as much. I suggest moving on. :thumb:

GrizWhiz said:
mthoopsfan said:

These days, you just lie in wait for another Lady Griz loss so you can spew forth more negative comments. Would you rather have Schweyen back along her Putin people skills? She was a crappy coach, and I for one, am willing to wait for the program to turn around, which I think it will. You clearly are no longer a fan of the Lady Griz and you have said as much. I suggest moving on. :thumb:

Thank you

GrizWhiz said:
mthoopsfan said:

I hope the LG do well. They seem to have some good young players. I just asked a question. I didn't support keeping Schweyen. I suggest you confine your comments to things that you know something about. I assume you are unable to answer my question. Are you predicting a big win over the Zags?

Just so it's clear. If people start antagonizing me for no good reason, I am likely to start posting more. Maybe you should consider keeping your mouths shut when I ask an honest question.

2016-17 started 2-6, then beat Rocky, then lost 13 in a row to start that year at 3-19. Year 7-23

Found on ESPN. Was Shannon’s first year and I think the year they played in Sentineñ gym due to remodel

ordigger said:
2016-17 started 2-6, then beat Rocky, then lost 13 in a row to start that year at 3-19. Year 7-23

Found on ESPN. Was Shannon’s first year and I think the year they played in Sentineñ gym due to remodel

The remodel, and the year they played at Sentinel was 1999.

mthoopsfan said:
GrizWhiz said:

I hope the LG do well. They seem to have some good young players. I just asked a question. I didn't support keeping Schweyen. I suggest you confine your comments to things that you know something about. I assume you are unable to answer my question. Are you predicting a big win over the Zags?

Just so it's clear. If people start antagonizing me for no good reason, I am likely to start posting more. Maybe you should consider keeping your mouths shut when I ask an honest question.

Awww look at PlayerRep with the threats. How cute! :lol:

And you wonder why people think you’re a condescending douche nozzle …

How dare someone have an opinion contrary to your own! Bow down to His Doucheness Lord Jack- the Crown Prince of of all Griz Fans and Bobby’s own personal lube boy.

You’ve made your stance on the Lady Griz crystal clear with your multi-year temper tantrum.

And yet… nobody cares.

gotgame75 said:
mthoopsfan said:

How dare someone have an opinion contrary to your own! Bow down to His Doucheness Lord Jack- the Crown Prince of of all Griz Fans and Bobby’s own personal lube boy.

You’ve made your stance on the Lady Griz crystal clear with your multi-year temper tantrum.

And yet… nobody cares.

You are far worse than he is.

maroonandsilver said:
ordigger said:

The remodel, and the year they played at Sentinel was 1999.

Thanks

ordigger said:
gotgame75 said:

And yet… nobody cares.

You are far worse than he is.

Cool story bro :lol:

#DoucheGang

Lady Griz coaches know all about mthoopsfan working behind the scenes to try to sabotage their program. And he claims to be a Griz fan.

RoseyMustGo said:
Lady Griz coaches know all about mthoopsfan working behind the scenes to try to sabotage their program. And he claims to be a Griz fan.

Again, you are a liar. I have never even talked to anyone (outside of egriz), let alone tried to sabotage the program or the coach. I sold my house and don't live in Missoula most of the year. I couldn't care less about the LG program.

mthoopsfan said:
RoseyMustGo said:

Again, you are a liar. I have never even talked to anyone (outside of egriz), let alone tried to sabotage the program or the coach. I sold my house and don't live in Missoula most of the year. I couldn't care less about the LG program.

Then go away. No one cares

Back