• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz 90, Bengals 88

TrueGriz

Griz won a high scoring game on the road today. Guess Horne made a last second shot to win it.

Way to go Griz.

This was a fun game to watch. The Griz led by 11 at the half, then ISU made a huge run to cut the lead to 1. Then the Griz would extend the lead and the Bengals just kept pushing to close the gap again. Idaho State finally tied it at 88 with about 30 seconds left, but the Griz had the last opportunity to win it in regulation. I had all Idaho State people sitting around me, so on the last Griz possession the entire place was bedlam, and then when Horne made the put-back at the buzzer, the whole gym just deflated. Except me, I was jumping up and down and screaming. I'll bet it was quite a sight. I'm lucky the ISU fans didn't give me crap.

On another note, we have it much better than the good people of Pocatello. Their gym has a high school atmosphere and it probably only holds somewhere around 3,000. We're fortunate to at least have something of a big-time feel to our athletics.

Latest posts

Back