• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Basketball game verses Gonzaga

chris

Administrator
Staff member
eGriz Club
Wow, what a game. The Griz played good against the 25th ranked Gonzaga. Redshirt freshman Kevin Criswell lit up the floor with 29 points, 8 rebounds and 4 assists. He was unbelievable.

There is a new student section on the south end of the court. They dubbed this section "Kennedy's Krazies" (I got a free shirt)

There was a big turnout for the game, you should come to some games, they are fun!!

I called home to Spokane at halftime when the Griz were leading and rubbed it in all my friend's faces. It was great!! Too bad they couldn't finish on top, oh well great game griz!!

Man, I remember when I was going to school at the U, the b-ball games were crazy!! The student section was always filled to capacity and Saturday games were always almost sold out. I wished the ballers would get some support like the football team does. Maybe Kennedy can bring back some of that fast-paced offense that used to fill the seats back in the Scott Zannon era.
http://www.msnbc.com/local/KHQ/M252280.asp?0na=x2201260-&cp1=1
Congrats to the Griz on a great showing against the Zags. I'm sure it will take a few games for Kennedy to find out what kind of talent he has to work with and get his player rotations down.

But for now, its time to rumble with the Cowboys!! Can't wait for kickoff!

Sitting hear eating lunch and listening to ESPN Radio.com over the internet...

They talked about the Griz/Zags game..

At the end, the guy says Criswells 29 point effort breaks Michael Ray Richardsons most points by a freshman in Griz History...

Pretty cool Kudos!
:D

yeah, it was unbelievable how he did. He was quick and stole the ball so many times and ran it full court for a lay up. He is gunn abe huge for the team if he keeps this up. Let stry to get support for the Griz BBall!! Go Griz!!

eGriz...

Might not be a bad idea to make another forum specifically for Griz Basketball. Would keep the threads separate in their own spot.

Just a thought...

I remember going to Griz games at 6PM just to get a courtside seat in the student section for an 8PM game. A couple of times we went at 5PM. They had freshmen games back then (76-77-78) to kill the time. Adams Fieldhouse outrocked Gonzaga's kennel.
Does "the Grip" still attend basketball games? True Grizzly fans will know who I'm talking about.

(RAY!! :eek: )
You ever watch him Bowl?
:lol:
That guy knew more about sports than anyone I had ever met before.

I miss seeing him whip that towel around and keeping all the stats in his little notebook!

Ray sits about 7 rows behind us in the south endzone and has his notebook every game.

Hey Bryan, you ever talk to RAY? That guy is a statistical genius! When I was a "shortie comin up", I would look forward to watching Ray more so than the game! :roll:

You just blew my cover man, I've been hiding out for the last 7 years, now the men in the white coats will be coming to find me. I hope they don't bring my long sleeved jacket. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope, never talked to him, just listened to him b@#ch at bad calls a time or two. Too bad the officials can't hear him, he let's them have it!!!!!

You going to Steve's to watch the game? I looked into buying an KU sat system just to watch the game, but will be stuck listening via net. Cheer loud and hoist a couple for me and to next weekend!!!!!!!!!!

My bad bro! :oops:

Steve's or Swinging Doors on Francis. I hear they have been getting some good crowds down there too. You should come out and watch with the crew.

SG: I'd like to show up, but I don't think I can whip up a fake ID for my boy in time for kick off :wink:

I don't think the BBall team will shine this year, but I do think they will become (next year) a team that will F#@* ranked teams up. Talented, well coached, and unpredictable.

hey, I will be in Spokane this weekend and am watching the game at the Swinging doors!! Look for me, by the way, i don't believe your boy will need a fake, just tell them why he is there. if not I'll trough em up for ya. Chris

Thanks egriz!!!!!! Just gave the Door a call and they said no problem with the youngster, just have to keep him away from the bar :D . See you there!!!!!!

Back