• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kailee Oliverson

alabamagrizzly

http://406mtsports.com/college/basketball/kailee-oliverson-returns-to-montana-with-focus-on-recovery-playing/article_15c0747b-5951-557f-b0ab-83c9368abe93.html

So she’s good enough to get a scholly at Nevada but wants to come home. She has only looked at a couple frontier teams. Is UM gonna try to get her to come here? Honestly, I know nothing about her. Would it be good for UM to pursue her?

UM has a scholarship available, the last I've checked; for they only have fourteen players on their present day roster and they are allowed fifteen by NCAA requirements.

WyomingGrizFan said:
UM has a scholarship available, the last I've checked; for they only have fourteen players on their present day roster and they are allowed fifteen by NCAA requirements.

14 players, with one being a walkon (Lee Camel). therefore, Lady Griz have 2 scholarships for this year but most likely these two are being saved for next years class. I would think that if Oliverson came here it would be as a walk-on at first.

Latest posts

Back