• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Great Article on Akoh

MissoulaMarinerFan

Via Go Griz:
https://gogriz.com/news/2018/10/11/mens-basketball-akoh-setting-himself-up-for-success.aspx

A snippet:
He went from a business major to a double major, and then wanted to gain experience in the working field outside of basketball. He took it and ran with it, and took two internships and turned them into potential careers."

Don't fret, Griz fans. Akoh was sure to note that while he was busy working, it was also the hardest-working summer he's had on the court.

"I got after it and had one of the hardest summers in the gym I've ever had, and I was still able to complete two internships and give myself an upper hand," Akoh said.

Akoh wanted to stay ahead of the curve instead of falling behind. But perhaps he's already ahead. After all, he completed two internships while earning Academic All-Big Sky honors as a double major AND being a leader on a conference-champion basketball team. How many people can put that on their resume?

Way to go, Jamar! :clap:

Kid with his head on straight. Exactly kind of person who should be chosen as a role model (as opposed to the many spoiled millionaires in professional sports). I hope he gets the chance to become one -- minus the "spoiled" part.

Grisly Fan said:
Kid with his head on straight. Exactly kind of person who should be chosen as a role model (as opposed to the many spoiled millionaires in professional sports). I hope he gets the chance to become one -- minus the "spoiled" part.

Lol you need to find new role models

griznative24 said:
Grisly Fan said:

Oh you are my role model -- didn't you know that?

Grisly Fan said:
griznative24 said:
Grisly Fan said:

Oh you are my role model -- didn't you know that?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Back