• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Was there any kind of tip-off scrimmage?

CDAGRIZ

DONOR
Like a Midnight Madness, or whatever kind of promotional/intro event open to the public this year? Or, is there one scheduled? Sorry if I missed it.

The men’s and women’s maroon and silver scrimmage is next Tuesday the 23rd. I think that’s as much of a promotion as they have done in recent years.

Jaredkuehn said:
The men’s and women’s maroon and silver scrimmage is next Tuesday the 23rd. I think that’s as much of a promotion as they have done in recent years.

Thanks! I thought I was missing something. I'm sure the Ath Department is doing what it can, but it would be cool to see this be more of an event like other schools. Dunk contest, 3pt contest, big entrances, etc. I admit I don't know if they already do that kind of stuff, but that would be a cool event for students and fans to attend late at night on a Friday. Make it a show, so to speak.

CDAGRIZ said:
Jaredkuehn said:

Thanks! I thought I was missing something. I'm sure the Ath Department is doing what it can, but it would be cool to see this be more of an event like other schools. Dunk contest, 3pt contest, big entrances, etc. I admit I don't know if they already do that kind of stuff, but that would be a cool event for students and fans to attend late at night on a Friday. Make it a show, so to speak.

Don't believe they do that. However, you are correct, those events could really help the interest in the program. Or not. Time will tell.

Back