• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Timmy Falls...

citygriz

..reminds me of one of my fave all-time passers, Jason Williams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9Hb-hpkDYc

How about this for a nickname: Timmy "Great" Falls...

...so exciting last year...
...now with maturity...
...can't hardly wait...

... :clap: ...

I actually thought of this comparison last season. Passing wise, very favorable to Williams. Handles, Falls needs to work to get to Williams. Falls is the better shooter. Timmy Falls is so fun to watch. When he inherits PG fulltime, he may give DeCuire a run for the assists record. Glad we have Falls.

His biggest asset has always been he makes everyone on the floor better as he more often then
not always makes the right read and his ability to anticipate the next play has been there since he was in junior high.Another oversight by alot of people is how good of a defender he has always
been really excited to see his growth in his second season with the grizz should be a really
Fun ride.

From the first time he walked on the court you knew things were going to be different, in a good way.

citay said:
..reminds me of one of my fave all-time passers, Jason Williams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9Hb-hpkDYc

How about this for a nickname: Timmy "Great" Falls...

That is "Rand"om.

He seems to have filled out a little this year. This should be helpful when refuses to back off. As what happened when took on a post player year earning a"T" but more importantly an "A".

I like the Williams comparison, but he's got a long long way to go to catch Pistol Pete! A great upside though. The thing I like about him is that he is always ready.

Really good 2nd half last night really was a spark plug and made some terrific passes to
Akoh his plus minus ratio was +17 last night great win to start the season.

Coachnelson said:
Really good 2nd half last night really was a spark plug and made some terrific passes to
Akoh his plus minus ratio was +17 last night great win to start the season.

He was player of the game imo and was a big diffference maker. Once he came in and hit those back to back 3s and made some tremendous entry passes it changed the game!

That behind the back pass when driving the lane all the way to a wide open Morehead was a thing of beauty...got the whole crowd too "ooohhh".. then morehead missed the 3 by 16 feet

Anyone else get any information on what was up with Timmy last night and his lack of play time? Hope he's good to go today!

PeauxRouge said:
Anyone else get any information on what was up with Timmy last night and his lack of play time? Hope he's good to go today!

On the pregame show just a few minutes ago it was mentioned that they were trying to decide who was going to take Falls' place in the starting line up. No mention of why though... Hope he didn't get injured in last game.

Back