What’s up with Timmy?

Grizzly Basketball and Big Sky Conference Hoops
AllWeatherFan
eGriz Club

Re: What’s up with Timmy?

Post by AllWeatherFan » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:25 pm

Timmy's passing was critical to our success against Idaho State, especially during those stretches when the chips were down. He had some beautiful feeds to Akoh and Pridgett. Had a few turnovers as well, but the assists overshadowed the screw-ups by a wide margin. :thumb:
Turn up the Eagles, the neighbors are listening.

mtgrizrule

Post by mtgrizrule » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:38 pm

His taking the charge against ISU was huge. In my opinion, it changed momentum back to the GRIZ. He also had some clutch passes. His 1 bad turnover was nullified with taking that charge. Overall, I liked how he played, against ISU.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
Health issues, major and minor...increase the productivity of your NRF1 and NRF2. Here is my business website to see the products. http://rbidwell.lifevantage.com/

PeauxRouge

Post by PeauxRouge » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:04 pm

mtgrizrule wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:38 pm
His taking the charge against ISU was huge. In my opinion, it changed momentum back to the GRIZ. He also had some clutch passes. His 1 bad turnover was nullified with taking that charge. Overall, I liked how he played, against ISU.
His bad turnover was what necessitated the charge. Glad he got it.

maroonandsilver
eGriz Club

Post by maroonandsilver » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:13 am

Tim was still gimpy when I saw him on campus Friday afternoon. I wouldn't be surprised if he can't go tonight.