• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dance Team Raising Funds to Go to Big Sky Tourney

PlayerRep

The UM Dance Team has to raise $14,000 to go to the Big Sky Basketball tournament in Boise in early March. Their deadline is Feb. 15.

Consider sending a tax-deductible check made out to “UM Dance Team”, attention Stacey Richards at UM Athletics, 32 Campus Drive – HAC, Missoula MT 59812.

They are nice, talented, and work extremely hard at being good and entertaining, and at representing the University.

They would appreciate your support very much. Plus, I would appreciate it too, as the more you give, the less I have to. Ha.

Thanks.

This topic needs to be pinned. I don’t know if a “Go Fund Me” account can be set up and I would do it but I wouldn’t have a clue how to do it. Anyway I would be happy to make a contribution.

Sport said:
This topic needs to be pinned. I don’t know if a “Go Fund Me” account can be set up and I would do it but I wouldn’t have a clue how to do it. Anyway I would be happy to make a contribution.

Send a check:

"Consider sending a tax-deductible check made out to “UM Dance Team”, attention Stacey Richards at UM Athletics, 32 Campus Drive – HAC, Missoula MT 59812."

How do I know it’s not some sort of secret account you’ve set up to fund your addictions?

What events and fund raising opportunities are they setting up themselves that interested parties could help support?

Sport said:
No, I’d rather do it on line.

You don't want the tax deduction, or don't have enough income to itemize your deductions? GoFundMe donations are not to the Foundation and are not tax deductible.

alabamagrizzly said:
What events and fund raising opportunities are they setting up themselves that interested parties could help support?

Huh? Like last year, UM is requiring the Dance Team to raise money if they want to go to the Big Sky Tourney. Travel, lodging, meals for the team and the coach. They were able to raise enough money last year. They need checks or credit card donations.

Stacey Richards.

Title
Administrative Assistant (Director of Athletics)/Spirit Squad Director

Email
[email protected]

Phone
243-5348

https://gogriz.com/staff.aspx?staff=10

Only pr could turn donations to the dance team into a polarizing topic. :lol:

I’m certain the team greatly appreciates your “help”.

EverettGriz said:
Only pr could turn donations to the dance team into a polarizing topic. :lol:

I’m certain the team greatly appreciates your “help”.

Ask them. Ask Stacey R. Ask who has been the largest supporter and donor for the past half dozen years ago, and the cheer squad prior to that. Ask how much was raised since my emails went out yesterday, after meeting, again, with several members of the team. Ask Sundberg.

Then, please report back to us. And, let us know when you send your donation.

“Ask who has been the largest supporter and donor for the past half dozen years ago, and the cheer squad prior to that. Ask how much was raised since my emails went out yesterday, after meeting, again, with several members of the team”
OK I give, is this a rhetorical question? Because if it is I’ll have to get back to you after recess.

Sport said:
“Ask who has been the largest supporter and donor for the past half dozen years ago, and the cheer squad prior to that. Ask how much was raised since my emails went out yesterday, after meeting, again, with several members of the team”
OK I give, is this a rhetorical question? Because if it is I’ll have to get back to you after recess.

Was just responding to Everett comment regarding help. Just ask someone in the know. You guys have big mouths, but you sure don't know how to step up to support UM athletics financially. Losers, in my view. Especially you.

Some of you just want to fight with me, and won't even support the Griz and the Dance Team. Bad fans.

PR you’re such an easy mark. I feel pretty secure in my 50 years of donations to the U of M my dick is bigger than yours. But whose measuring anyway?
Have no fear I will make my donation for the dance team. Just as I did last year for Reno. Now if we could just get Chris to pin this we could all contribute. Maybe we should have a barometer to track the progress?
BTW gritty win for the Griz tonight.

Sport said:
PR you’re such an easy mark. I feel pretty secure in my 50 years of donations to the U of M my dick is bigger than yours. But whose measuring anyway?
Have no fear I will make my donation for the dance team. Just as I did last year for Reno. Now if we could just get Chris to pin this we could all contribute. Maybe we should have a barometer to track the progress?
BTW gritty win for the Griz tonight.

It's true you are a dick.

Shall we have a contest to see which of us makes the biggest donation to the dance team this year?

Sorry Pr but I’ve already made my donation to the lockeroom upgrade. If you’re in doubt contact Dan Ingram or Sundberg. I’d rather put my money where it will attract the best BB players to our program. I don’t know if you’ve seen the men’s locker room but it’s no better than a Class C facility. GSA is raising money right now to upgrade the locker room. Maybe you should contrite too? I will be supporting the dance team with a donation.

Sport said:
Sorry Pr but I’ve already made my donation to the lockeroom upgrade. If you’re in doubt contact Dan Ingram or Sundberg. I’d rather put my money where it will attract the best BB players to our program. I don’t know if you’ve seen the men’s locker room but it’s no better than a Class C facility. GSA is raising money right now to upgrade the locker room. Maybe you should contrite too? I will be supporting the dance team with a donation.

Glad you will support the Dance Team. Thx.

In the end we all want is to support our Griz, either financially, attending games or buying Griz products.
Hats off to you for supporting Griz athletics.

In the end we all want is to support our Griz, either financially, attending games or buying Griz products.
Hats off to you for supporting Griz athletics.

I would love to support the dance team but I spent all my money (what little there was) down in Mexico.

fanofzoo said:
I would love to support the dance team but I spent all my money (what little there was) down in Mexico.

On a slightly different kind of dancing girl, perhaps?

Back