• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GAMEDAY!

cclarkblues said:
cmtgrizzly said:
Is this one on SWX?

Pluto, I think. The schedules heading at the top of the eGriz pages tell what TV and radio stations games should be on.

Thanks! Just wasnt sure if SWX was broadcasting as well. I get the UMbball tweet and it lists all of the media but I thought SWX added some coverage later in the year and therefore may not be in the UM media info.

Just got to the game. The good from pregame warmups, the GRIZ look really calm and hitting perimeter shots. The bad, Akoh looking really sore, and not moving well. I'll be surprised, if we see much of Akoh. I hope, I'll be wrong.

cmtgrizzly said:
cclarkblues said:
cmtgrizzly said:
Is this one on SWX?

Pluto, I think. The schedules heading at the top of the eGriz pages tell what TV and radio stations games should be on.

Thanks! Just wasnt sure if SWX was broadcasting as well. I get the UMbball tweet and it lists all of the media but I thought SWX added some coverage later in the year and therefore may not be in the UM media info.

Don't believe it is on SWX... they have a high school game listed on their schedule

EWU should have had about 3 intentional fouls buy now. Everytime the Griz get running down the floor, one of their players just swats or grabs the guy with the ball.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
EWU should have had about 3 intentional fouls buy now. Everytime the Griz get running down the floor, one of their players just swats or grabs the guy with the ball.

Yep. Basically tackling people to prevent a dunk and no calls

Latest posts

Back