• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Predictions for the Remainder of the Regular Season

AllWeatherFan

DONOR
Okay, after squeaking out a few recent wins, we are currently 18-6 with seven games remaining on the regular season schedule. How do you think we'll do?

My predictions:

@ Idaho State - W
Montana State - W
Northern Colorado - W
Southern Utah - W
Northern Arizona - W
@Portland State - L
@Sacramento State - W

Summary: After Northern Colorado tests us at home, we breeze past Southern Utah and NAU, but stumble on the road at Portland State and finish the regular season at 24-7.

Winner gets a free home courtesy of B Wahlberg.

Oh, and I also predict that the Bobcats suck.

All wins. Too talented and deep to fail.

Of course, remember that I never played the game after high school.

I was thinking the same thing this morning looking at our schedule and NC schedule. There's a loss in there some place for us, not real sure where though. I'm going with the L being Sac State, a let down loss after almost running the table.

and tell BW that University District house on the market will work just fine for my winnings

If we slip up, I think the only one could be NCU or sCats. I only say the cats because they are now playing with purpose, a win one for the Gipper sort of deal. I still hope we crush them.

After the solid game UM played at South Dakota State, I had extremely high hopes for this team blazing through the BSC. Since then, Injuries and mediocre performances have tempered my expectations a bit.

PeauxRouge said:
If we slip up, I think the only one could be NCU or sCats. I only say the cats because they are now playing with purpose, a win one for the Gipper sort of deal. I still hope we crush them.

Back