• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEXT!!

Be wary, fellow growlers! We're coming off an emotional victory. The Bengals have some talent. And we know Bill Evans knows defense, especially that zone. If we're cold from deep, this could be a trap game.

citay said:
Be wary, fellow growlers! We're coming off an emotional victory. The Bengals have some talent. And we know Bill Evans knows defense, especially that zone. If we're cold from deep, this could be a trap game.

I believe we have the zone buster in Sayeed .

citay said:

Right on! We can’t let down. I need a blowout win. I wore the carpet out at the end of the Weber game.

If the Griz can get everyone on their roster healthy and ready for the remaining games, then, maybe, just maybe, this will be the year that Montana finally wins 30 games in a season.

fanofzoo said:
citay said:

I believe we have the zone buster in Sayeed .

Can't help myself...told you so.

WSOA 7508 for scats, less than 6800 for Griz. Even my lying eyes saw a bigger crowd Saturday night, maybe 3,000 vs 2,500. So basicly, what you see on the screen plus 4,000 to 4,500 = WSOA. Dahlberg has better actual crowds.

Back