• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mayhue into the transfer portal

I knew about this a few weeks ago.....and guess what.....she is not the only one considering a move. That will make #9 since she took over that will transfer out. At some point Haslam has to do something. This is all because of how Shannon treats her players. Shannon needs to be fired!!! as quickly as possible!!!

Katie seems a little confused. Two schools in 2 year and going to make it three in 3. Hope she finds another good party school!

moneyball said:
I knew about this a few weeks ago.....and guess what.....she is not the only one considering a move. That will make #9 since she took over that will transfer out. At some point Haslam has to do something. This is all because of how Shannon treats her players. Shannon needs to be fired!!! as quickly as possible!!!
Can't fire her now!! She still has two daughters requiring scholarships...

Mousegriz said:
Katie seems a little confused. Two schools in 2 year and going to make it three in 3. Hope she finds another good party school!

You might want to do a little research before posting sometimes.

Mousegriz said:

You are confusing Katie with Sammy Fatkin (who transferred to UM from Arizona). Katie is at the end of her true-freshman year.

maroonandsilver said:
Mousegriz said:

You are confusing Katie with Sammy Fatkin (who transferred to UM from Arizona). Katie is at the end of her true-freshman year.

"Committed" to Oregon State but didn't go there so only one school but two commitments. So she seems a little confused. Played well this year until she got hurt.

The "Shannon treatment" comment comes up often but haven't yet heard specifics. There could be any number of reasons for this decision. One of them could be coaching.

Mousegriz said:
maroonandsilver said:
Mousegriz said:

"Committed" to Oregon State but didn't go there so only one school but two commitments. So she seems a little confused. Played well this year until she got hurt.

The "Shannon treatment" comment comes up often but haven't yet heard specifics. There could be any number of reasons for this decision. One of them could be coaching.

Katie "committed" to OSU when she was a Wyoming high school sophomore. Her family then moved to Beaverton. Then after her senior year , OSU rescinded their offer and she was stuck hunting for a program.

Mousegriz said:
maroonandsilver said:
Mousegriz said:

She only gave a verbal commitment to Oregon State which really isn't a commitment since nobody needs to honor it. Oregon State didn't honor it. If Oregon State did, Mayhue would have been playing for Oregon State instead of the Lady Griz this year. So, Mayhue was not confused at all, she just got screwed by Oregon State.

I just wonder if Mayhue kind of became pissed off for losing her starting role. I was kind of confused, too, since she actually was playing pretty well for a true freshman at the time she lost the starting role.

TrueGriz said:
Mousegriz said:
maroonandsilver said:
Mousegriz said:

She only gave a verbal commitment to Oregon State which really isn't a commitment since nobody needs to honor it. Oregon State didn't honor it. If Oregon State did, Mayhue would have been playing for Oregon State instead of the Lady Griz this year. So, Mayhue was not confused at all, she just got screwed by Oregon State.

I just wonder if Mayhue kind of became pissed off for losing her starting role. I was kind of confused, too, since she actually was playing pretty well for a true freshman at the time she lost the starting role.

Fair enough. I'm not that up to speed on her history. Glad after Manuel transferred from Oregon State, he didn't get pissed off that he didn't start much.

moneyball said:

Are you saying where there's smoke, there's fire?

go96griz said:
moneyball said:

Are you saying where there's smoke, there's fire?

yep

Mousegriz said:
TrueGriz said:
Mousegriz said:
maroonandsilver said:

Fair enough. I'm not that up to speed on her history. Glad after Manuel transferred from Oregon State, he didn't get pissed off that he didn't start much.

Her history of how she came here was on gogriz.com. It appeared to me that Lady Griz were kind of a desperation choice based on her friendship with Jordan Schweyen and Frolich, after Oregon State didn't honor her verbal.

Mousegriz said:
TrueGriz said:
Mousegriz said:
maroonandsilver said:

You sure are a tool.

TrueGriz said:
Mousegriz said:
maroonandsilver said:
Mousegriz said:

Didn’t she play a ton, start some games, and was 6th man (or woman) a ton until she got hurt. Once she was hurt it was a season ended for her.

HookedonGriz said:
TrueGriz said:
Mousegriz said:
maroonandsilver said:

Didn’t she play a ton, start some games, and was 6th man (or woman) a ton until she got hurt. Once she was hurt it was a season ended for her.

Mayhue started in 6 of the first 7 games. Averaged double figures. Mayhue replaced Madi Schoening after Madi was lost for the season.

grizindabox said:
Mousegriz said:
TrueGriz said:
Mousegriz said:

You sure are a tool.

No kidding. He's often jerk. Now he's spewing stuff he has no clue about. He may have to get back to correcting typos.

Back