• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who is...........

mtgrizrule

Rocco Locicero? Per the De La Salle Hoops Twitter page, he has committed to GRIZ Basketball for 2019. He's 6'6" and over 200 lbs. Flores and Cobb each liked the Tweet. MontanaGrizbb is tagged in it. Sorry, I'm posting from my phone, and can't post the link. I really am not sure if this is legit.

mtgrizrule said:
Rocco Locicero? Per the De La Salle Hoops Twitter page, he has committed to GRIZ Basketball for 2019. He's 6'6" and over 200 lbs. Flores and Cobb each liked the Tweet. MontanaGrizbb is tagged in it. Sorry, I'm posting from my phone, and can't post the link. I really am not sure if this is legit.

I must be retarded on Twitter, can't find it anywhere

If you go back on de la Salle High School roster, he was listed for 17-19 as as 6-6 220 pound Junior, ranked #946 nationally, #98 in California. Could have been injured and didn't play for a while?? I am disappointed that Casewinter didn't find this before I did. There goes his gold standard reputation.

According to the tweet, I think he is a basketball manager for their hoops team and got a job with U of M instead. At least that’s what it looks like to me:

https://twitter.com/DeLaHoops/status/1121919385935826944

HookedonGriz said:
According to the tweet, I think he is a basketball manager for their hoops team and got a job with U of M instead. At least that’s what it looks like to me:

https://twitter.com/DeLaHoops/status/1121919385935826944

Thanks for the info.

717s7e said:
If you go back on de la Salle High School roster, he was listed for 17-19 as as 6-6 220 pound Junior, ranked #946 nationally, #98 in California. Could have been injured and didn't play for a while?? I am disappointed that Casewinter didn't find this before I did. There goes his gold standard reputation.

In my defense, I'm pretty sure I carry an aluminum rep at best, and with this poor performance who knows where I'm headed.

I absolutely LOVE that incoming managers are getting their own threads and twitter love!!! Welcome to the Griz, Rocco!!! Embrace your role, make things easier for the coaches and do what you can to help the players!!!

jesslohse said:
I absolutely LOVE that incoming managers are getting their own threads and twitter love!!! Welcome to the Griz, Rocco!!! Embrace your role, make things easier for the coaches and do what you can to help the players!!!

I am still perplexed as to whether this is a real thing. UM is actually "recruiting" a high school kid to, what?, be a water-boy and wash jerseys and this is actually a topic of conversation? We have about 4 un-necessary assistant/student-manager/water boy/lifetime hanger-ons on the bench who do almost nothing already. I have to especially laugh at the quote:"One of the best managers in the country taking his talents to the Big Sky." Whatever that means.

Back