• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Ladies Commit Bria Dixon

tgreseth

DONOR
[media]https://twitter.com/DixsonBria/status/1186133963540070400[/media]

From Benson High School in Portland. Benson was the 6A (highest classification) champion last season. Bria was first-team PIL as a freshman! Good player and a great pickup by the Griz

I have seen her play. She is better than anyone we have on the lady Griz right now as a high school-er. She reminds me of a couple other kids from that area that played in the Pac 12. This girl could definitely play for the Beavers or Ducks. One has to wonder why she came to Montana? It must be our win loss record...before Shannon. Or maybe the new coach had something to do with it? Either way, if Shannon does not screw her up like she did Katie then it's a big win for the Lady Griz.

Grizwald, is it possible for you to once post anything without slamming Shannon. I don't know her, I don't know you. But you are a huge negative drag on the basketball board. Too bad anything you say on here always has the same sour taste. I went to the Ladies scrimmage the other night and all of the players were working their butts off - kudos to them.

rail43boy said:
Grizwald, is it possible for you to once post anything without slamming Shannon. I don't know her, I don't know you. But you are a huge negative drag on the basketball board. Too bad anything you say on here always has the same sour taste. I went to the Ladies scrimmage the other night and all of the players were working their butts off - kudos to them.
+1

How tall is she? Came up to Shannon’s shoulder. Is she a good ball handler? What are her numbers, points, assists, 3 point shooting? She sounds like a good player.

IdahoGrizFan said:
How tall is she? Came up to Shannon’s shoulder. Is she a good ball handler? What are her numbers, points, assists, 3 point shooting? She sounds like a good player.

Here's a little bit more on Bria Dixon from West Coast Girls Hoops.
[media]https://twitter.com/WCGHoops/status/1186664005403758592[/media]

Back