• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FIBA Europe Cup

Grizbballfan14

Ahmaad Rorie's team Club Keravnos are competing in the FIBA Europe Cup which is the second highest European club basketball competition hosted by FIBA. It is a step below the Basketball Champions League (FIBAs response to UEFAs Euroleague, which Will Cherry is competing in this year).

Anyways. Today I discovered, by accident, that FIBA is live streaming all of the games on YouTube. I know it isnt Griz Basketball, but it was fun to watch Rorie play a little bit and see that he is succeeding as a pro.

Thanks for this info, 14! I follow Rorie on twitter & saw he was doing well, but didn't know the games were being streamed.

Cherry's minutes look low. A number of players are getting only that limited 15 minute time. Looks like he might not have any turnovers in the first several games, if I read the stats correctly.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/international/teams/olympiakos/2020.html

PlayerRep said:
Brian Qvale is playing in Japan this year.

I think Akoh signed with a European team.

What about Oguine?

Akoh is playing in France and Oguine is in Turkey.

I also know that Martin Breunig is playing in Germany and Kareem Jamar in Ukraine.

I'm sure there are others. I know David Bell was still playing last year (surprisingly). Fab might still be playing in Australia too.

Back