• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Stanford Wednesday 11/6

Paytonlives

Staff member
Common Griz!!!!

-LET39S-GET-ER-DONE-meme-52955.jpg

UncleRico said:
Hoops watcher said:
Is it on the PAC 12 network?

It is!

Should be a good turnout too, if only friends and family of the players show up--Sayeed, Timmy and Naseem are all from the Bay Area. In the past, extended members of Mario Dunn's family attended, in force, and all told me how much Mario loved Montana.

Not to mention the rowdy drum-pounding, horn-tooting, bull-throated crowd that used to show up at Ricky's Sports Bar for football games. I'm guessing that as Travis elevates this program, the turnout for basketball will rival that of football. Yo! Wayne!

DPGriz said:
Anyone know how to stream the PAC 12 Network on Roku?

For the Oregon football game, I got a free 7-day trial on fubo TV, which carried the Pac-12 Network games, and then I cancelled it a day or two later.

AllWeatherFan said:
DPGriz said:

For the Oregon football game, I got a free 7-day trial on fubo TV, which carried the Pac-12 Network games, and then I cancelled it a day or two later.

Thanks for the response. I actually have a cable login with P12 Network (forgot to mention that) so I’m not looking for another subscription, just wondering if there’s a Roku app that I can use with the login.

DPGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
DPGriz said:

Thanks for the response. I actually have a cable login with P12 Network (forgot to mention that) so I’m not looking for another subscription, just wondering if there’s a Roku app that I can use with the login.

The ESPN quartet: ESPN, ESPN2 and 3, and ESPN+ carry some of the Pac 12 Network games. You might check their schedule, on Roku, I think they're on "Watch ESPN". https://www.espn.com/watch/ I guess you need a provider, and I didn't see Roku in the provider list but you can check out this site which you can then check against your Roku list and see if you can't watch or stream: https://pac-12.com/mens-basketball/event/2019/11/06/montana-stanford click on the "how to watch" button

I got Pac12 Network on Dish & it shows NAU @ Arizona at the that time & no replays of Griz Stanford later on. Damn!

Dillon said:
I got Pac12 Network on Dish & it shows NAU @ Arizona at the that time & no replays of Griz Stanford later on. Damn!

Can't get a "tv/tv" broadcast Dillon. It has to be streamed.

I get Spectrum here in Helena, and their schedule shows Griz playing Stanford on Pac 12 channel 488 at 8 p.m. Wednesday. I will probably call and sign up for the Spectrum package that has the games since Griz play three Pac 12 teams in November and December.

Dish Network - Noticed that there are Pac-12 alt channels 5454 thru 5460, possibly Griz Stanford game there but nothing shows up in the guide!

Dillon said:
Dish Network - Noticed that there are Pac-12 alt channels 5454 thru 5460, possibly Griz Stanford game there but nothing shows up in the guide!

Dillon: I believe Dish Network owns www.sling.com

I've used Sling the past 2 years to stream Pac12 games on my computer. Just checked, the Griz @ Stanford game is on the sling schedule for tonight. I believe they also do a 7-day free trial. If you check it out, select the Orange, and then add the Sports package. It's a decent value for me; I'll be watching every power five game on sling this season for just over $35 total.

grizzlyjournal said:
Dillon said:

Dillon: I believe Dish Network owns www.sling.com

I've used Sling the past 2 years to stream Pac12 games on my computer. Just checked, the Griz @ Stanford game is on the sling schedule for tonight. I believe they also do a 7-day free trial. If you check it out, select the Orange, and then add the Sports package. It's a decent value for me; I'll be watching every power five game on sling this season for just over $35 total.

Thanks!

Called Spectrum/Charter to find out about getting Pac 12 Network. I already have the Silver package and something called digipak1. They said the Pac 12 Network comes with digipack2, and they switched me to that. I wasn't clear if the switch is going to cost me any more money, or a little extra charge of something like $12 a month.

griz71 said:
Dillon said:

Can't get a "tv/tv" broadcast Dillon. It has to be streamed.

stream of the game will be up at game time. Test stream in live right now

Paytonlives said:
Common Griz!!!!

-LET39S-GET-ER-DONE-meme-52955.jpg
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.9lkrl7WD4b-zXbECLD6RNQHaE8&pid=Api&P=0&w=248&h=166
th

Go Griz !! Put the trees into the chipper and make some mulch.

Back