• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dish TV?

grizbymarriage

DONOR
I went to the Stanford basketball website which said the game would be on the PAC 12-Network which is carried by Dish TV if you pay the additional fee for expanded sports coverage. I clicked through a few more links and provided our Missoula zipcode, and it said the game would be on channel 406 on Dish. This is the "main" PAC 12 number on Dish -- there are a number of "sub-channels" that carry PAC 12 games. I am not seeing this game on any of those sub-channels on the Dish Guide, but wondering if anyone has any additional info? GoGriz.com is carrying only the audio, so I was looking for a video option.

grizbymarriage said:
I went to the Stanford basketball website which said the game would be on the PAC 12-Network which is carried by Dish TV if you pay the additional fee for expanded sports coverage. I clicked through a few more links and provided our Missoula zipcode, and it said the game would be on channel 406 on Dish. This is the "main" PAC 12 number on Dish -- there are a number of "sub-channels" that carry PAC 12 games. I am not seeing this game on any of those sub-channels on the Dish Guide, but wondering if anyone has any additional info? GoGriz.com is carrying only the audio, so I was looking for a video option.

Just saw this covered in another thread. The answer is: yes, no, maybe. LOVE modern technology, but. . . I am guessing it will show up on one of the Dish 406 channels.

grizbymarriage said:

I will try and stream a feed of the game. More info can be found in the thread that talks about twitch

grizbymarriage said:

stream of the game will be up at game time. Test stream in live right now

Back