• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM Grizzlies @ #25 Washington Huskies

CleanHOUSE

Some serious signs for concern with this team, but small sample size also contains a lot of hopeful signs. Hope tonight we add a lot of positive data points to the young season! Hope to see more controlled aggression from Vasquez and Anderson and 40min of consistent mental focus from the whole team.

UW 75-UM 61

I'm on slignwith what should be the game but I am staring at women's volleyball, anyone else have the game or is it volleyball across the board?

PeauxRouge said:
Not looking great. 0-6 early.
I was hoping that the weak Griz teams were a thing of the past, as long as DeCuire was coach. This year is beginni8ng like so many Griz teams in the past. Well, next year is going to be better. Ive been saying that for 60 years.

GrizLA said:
PeauxRouge said:
Not looking great. 0-6 early.
I was hoping that the weak Griz teams were a thing of the past, as long as DeCuire was coach. This year is beginni8ng like so many Griz teams in the past. Well, next year is going to be better. Ive been saying that for 60 years.

Whiny for 60 years....WOW

Griz have come back well after settling down. Got down 0-9 and then got to 8-9 with a chance to take the lead but missed. now 8-11 Huskies. Anderson caught an elbow from their stud Post and has a HUGE knot on his head. We just can't match their bigs. Good lord. Now 13-9.

I should say, Kyle Owens looks like he belongs in this game and it's encouraging that Vasquez made his first shot (a 3).

10-17 Huskies. We've only made one FG. The rest have been FT...

We've missed some open looks for sure. Same story as the rest of the games.

As soon as I say that, Kendall hits a 3! 13-17 UW. Then Pridgett fouls UW on a 3 of their own... He hasn't played well so far.

Shooting poor whats new lol, but I actually don't think we have been able to generate many open looks so...i guess thats bad but trying to say not too frustrated with shooting they are just so big. I am happy with the aggression, guys realized wow if we play on our back foot the guys will kill us, got to just go for it. Guys aren't playing tentative starting to see what some of our guys can really do

Back