• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ BB TONIGHT!!!

Sport

If you can’t make it to the game tonight at least watch it on Pluto. Our Griz are going to be a tough out this year by the time conference rolls around. They have a young but very talented group of young men and they deserve our support.
GO GRIZ

UM does so little to promo basketball, I didn't even realize there was a game in Missoula last night.

'68griz said:
UM does so little to promo basketball, I didn't even realize there was a game in Missoula last night.

Grab one of those little wallet cards before the season starts. It has the entire year's schedule. Take it out of your wallet.....or put it on your refrigerator....and look at it once in awhile. Grab the paper and read it the old fashioned way or online. Watch the local news. All those options "covered" last night's game before it was played. Actually not a bad crowd last night....announced at 2,900. Given it was Monday night of a holiday week and following Saturday's disappointing FB game I expected a smaller crowd.

My wallet card says there is a game this Friday night at 7PM at home vs. Coppin State.

FTC!

'68griz said:

I know it so sad right. Think how much it would help recruiting if kids saw a loud packed house consistently. I was laughing when the annoucer were saying something about the crowd starting to get into it, and on the broadcast I can hear individual voices clearly.
Im very passionate about Griz basketball and even though I'm across the country I still follow, but I sure have to do all the work to follow them. I have lost interest in Griz football because games are on about 6 different channels every year, and the games that are online are crappy sidearm sports productions and behind a paywall and until this year Root didnt have any online option. That in addition to the direction they took the program after the scandal and the crap state of FCS football.

Back