• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz stats are goofed up

PlayerRep

I think the Griz season, and one game (Tech), stats are goofed up. Tech don't show up on gogriz. Season stats of everyone listed as having played 7 games, but only starting 6. Edit: The above is all true, but I checked further and Owens' 13-15 is correct, and does include his Tech 10. So, sort of, Nevermind.

I recall that the stats went dead about half-time of the Tech game. No game stats on gogriz or ESPN. I looked the next day at the Big Sky stats, and the Tech stats appear not to have been included. That appeared to cause Owen, who had gone 10-10 from the free throw line, from showing up in the conference stats. He presumably would have been leading the conference.

I just checked the conf stats. Owens is not listed in the top 15. Presumably, because he doesn't have enough free throws at 13-15. And that is presumably because he doesn't have the Tech 10, which would make him 23-25 and top of the conference. I didn't go through his game FT stats, to confirm my theory. Griz are listed as only having played 6 games too.

Any explanations? This needs to get fixed.

PlayerRep said:
I think the Griz season, and one game (Tech), stats are goofed up. Tech don't show up on gogriz. Season stats of everyone listed as having played 7 games, but only starting 6. Edit: The above is all true, but I checked further and Owens' 13-15 is correct, and does include his Tech 10. So, sort of, Nevermind.

I recall that the stats went dead about half-time of the Tech game. No game stats on gogriz or ESPN. I looked the next day at the Big Sky stats, and the Tech stats appear not to have been included. That appeared to cause Owen, who had gone 10-10 from the free throw line, from showing up in the conference stats. He presumably would have been leading the conference.

I just checked the conf stats. Owens is not listed in the top 15. Presumably, because he doesn't have enough free throws at 13-15. And that is presumably because he doesn't have the Tech 10, which would make him 23-25 and top of the conference. I didn't go through his game FT stats, to confirm my theory. Griz are listed as only having played 6 games too.

Any explanations? This needs to get fixed.
:lol: :lol:
OMG!
This is a travesty. You need to email the commissioner immediately. :lol: :lol:

Back