• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Channeling Bill Walton

citygriz

That was an INCREDIBLY sweet wonderful MAGNIFICENT victory, a 27-seven point THUMPING in of the one toughest places to win on the face of the EARTH, of one of GREATEST victories in the HISTORY of basketball at the University of MONTANA, where Mt. Sentinel looms in glorious supreme MAJESTY over the ENTIRE campus and all those BEAUTIFUL buildings like the Native American Studies building where one can sit in the lobby and find happiness and JOY in the deepest and most satisfying recesses of one’s SOUL, like a GRATEFUL DEAD concert, a building that inspires the ENTIRE basketball team to win a game that they will take to their GRAVES, where Jud Heathcote, God Rest His Soul, May He Rest in Peace, started the INCREDIBLE coaching tree at the University of Montana that includes Jim Brandenberg, Mike Montgomery, Stew Morrill, Larry Krystkowiak and Wayne Tinkle, and they ALL had winning records except Brandenberg, but that was only because they forfeited games due to the ineligibility of Lee Johnson, but he won the games on the COURT, just like one wins or loses in the game of LIFE, and we are all here, and we are all ALIVE like those fabulous TROUT in some of the most incredible STREAMS that flow through Montana unlike any other place in the WORLD…

Really. Is that how I sound?

citay said:
That was an INCREDIBLY sweet wonderful MAGNIFICENT victory, a 27-seven point THUMPING in of the one toughest places to win on the face of the EARTH, of one of GREATEST victories in the HISTORY of basketball at the University of MONTANA, where Mt. Sentinel looms in glorious supreme MAJESTY over the ENTIRE campus and all those BEAUTIFUL buildings like the Native American Studies building where one can sit in the lobby and find happiness and JOY in the deepest and most satisfying recesses of one’s SOUL, like a GRATEFUL DEAD concert, a building that inspires the ENTIRE basketball team to win a game that they will take to their GRAVES, where Jud Heathcote, God Rest His Soul, May He Rest in Peace, started the INCREDIBLE coaching tree at the University of Montana that includes Jim Brandenberg, Mike Montgomery, Stew Morrill, Larry Ksrystkowiak and Wayne Tinkle, and they ALL had winning records except Brandenberg, but that was only because they forfeited games due to the ineligibility of Lee Johnson, but he won the games on the COURT, just like one wins or loses in the game of LIFE, and we are all here, and we are all ALIVE like those fabulous TROUT in some of the most incredible STREAMS that flow through Montana unlike any other place in the WORLD…

Sounds real good to me. :thumb:

Crap...thought you meant this...

https://www.nbatitlechase.com/2019/12/19/video-bill-walton-says-he-loves-the-virgins/

Dillon said:
Bill Walton is a Treasure! A little off beat but still a Treasure!

"Treasure?' I beg to differ on that. He the Booger McFarland of college hoops. When they speak you are always kinda asking "what the hell are they on." He drives me nuts.

UncleRico said:
Dillon said:
Bill Walton is a Treasure! A little off beat but still a Treasure!

"Treasure?' I beg to differ on that. He the Booger McFarland of college hoops. When they speak you are always kinda asking "what the hell are they on." He drives me nuts.

+1!

citay said:
That was an INCREDIBLY sweet wonderful MAGNIFICENT victory, a 27-seven point THUMPING in of the one toughest places to win on the face of the EARTH, of one of GREATEST victories in the HISTORY of basketball at the University of MONTANA, where Mt. Sentinel looms in glorious supreme MAJESTY over the ENTIRE campus and all those BEAUTIFUL buildings like the Native American Studies building where one can sit in the lobby and find happiness and JOY in the deepest and most satisfying recesses of one’s SOUL, like a GRATEFUL DEAD concert, a building that inspires the ENTIRE basketball team to win a game that they will take to their GRAVES, where Jud Heathcote, God Rest His Soul, May He Rest in Peace, started the INCREDIBLE coaching tree at the University of Montana that includes Jim Brandenberg, Mike Montgomery, Stew Morrill, Larry Krystkowiak and Wayne Tinkle, and they ALL had winning records except Brandenberg, but that was only because they forfeited games due to the ineligibility of Lee Johnson, but he won the games on the COURT, just like one wins or loses in the game of LIFE, and we are all here, and we are all ALIVE like those fabulous TROUT in some of the most incredible STREAMS that flow through Montana unlike any other place in the WORLD…

If the Walton Channeling doesn't work out for you.....you can always try to be a tight end! That game the other night had rings on its fingers and bells on its shoes. Had EWU thinkin' the sky was yellow and the sun was blue!

Mousegriz said:
citay said:

If the Walton Channeling doesn't work out for you.....you can always try to be a tight end! That game the other night had rings on its fingers and bells on its shoes. Had EWU thinkin' the sky was yellow and the sun was blue!

I prefer channeling Dickie V. "The diaper dandy Carter-Hollinger was a big time ptp!"

If Walton is a commentator on the game I am watching, I mute the sound. He absolutely drives me crazy!

zengriz said:
...bill walton...
...the grateful dead...
...forever linked together...

... :dance:...

Https://mobile.twitter.com/Super70sSports/status/1216579279850483712

Grizbeer said:
zengriz said:
...bill walton...
...the grateful dead...
...forever linked together...

... :dance:...

Https://mobile.twitter.com/Super70sSports/status/1216579279850483712

Greatest band of all time happens to be Led Zeppelin with Pink Floyd a close second!

Bill drives everybody crazy, but that's part of his charm. I'll watch a game I know he's broadcasting just to try to figure out what tangent he will be pursuing next!

Let's face it, Bill Walton certainly puts the "color" back in color commentator!

By the way The Count Basie Big Band was the greatest ever!

Gaeilge1 said:
Bill drives everybody crazy, but that's part of his charm. I'll watch a game I know he's broadcasting just to try to figure out what tangent he will be pursuing next!

Let's face it, Bill Walton certainly puts the "color" back in color commentator!

By the way The Count Basie Big Band was the greatest ever!
I'm sorry, but I do not find him "charming" at all!!

Back