• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hmmm

grizindabox

DONOR
Jeff Goodman @GoodmanHoops
12m
Sacred Heart transfer Cameron Parker (9.9 ppg, 7.8 apg) told me his finalists are FIU, Hawaii , Portland State, Montana and Akron. Sophomore set NCAA single-game assists record with 24.

Seems like a true PG transfer is a real priority this offseason for whatever reason, fist the Buggs kid from Hawaii now this kid, I feel OK at the position with what we already have both in the short and longer term but perhaps TDC feels differently. We're also currently out of rides so I wonder if they know they have a ride or if they're just doing due diligence.

Looking at this guy's stats the assists are nice but his turnover rate is a little scary, could be more efficient as a scorer but looks like he had to create most of his own offense.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GardellaDan/status/1250594634004398080
He holds the NCAA record for assists on a game with 24šŸ˜³

UMFan12 said:
https://mobile.twitter.com/GardellaDan/status/1250594634004398080
He holds the NCAA record for assists on a game with 24šŸ˜³

Well, with Woods leaving there a definite opening there.

dayday said:
Griz basketball recruiting confuses me on space and scholarships

With this new portal idea (don't me get started on that ) the old ways are done, welcome to the future.

Will be announcing his decision today. Final 2 of us and PSU. He is from Oregon so PSU is a possibility, but PSU just landed another PG transfer in Hardy from UW, so I like our odds.

If he signs, I think it will be a HUGE addition. We already have a litany of athletic scorers on the perimeter. With Travis' offense being predicated on ball movement, having talented passers is an absolute must. He and Vazquez would be a make an unreal PG rotation.

Parker averaged 10 pts and 8 assists for Sacred Heart. He had games of 24 and 16 assists. Those are monster #s!

A forest for the trees question: I have lost track of the NCAA's transfer rules. I know that they were contemplating eliminating the "wait-a-year" transfer rule and replacing it with a "one-time transfer and become eligible immediately" rule.

Has that happened and could this player become automatically eligible for next year without having to beg the NCAA for immediate eligibility???

DPGriz said:
Seems like a true PG transfer is a real priority this offseason for whatever reason, fist the Buggs kid from Hawaii now this kid, I feel OK at the position with what we already have both in the short and longer term but perhaps TDC feels differently. We're also currently out of rides so I wonder if they know they have a ride or if they're just doing due diligence.

Looking at this guy's stats the assists are nice but his turnover rate is a little scary, could be more efficient as a scorer but looks like he had to create most of his own offense.
FTR, Buggs verballed to Missouri...

Latest posts

Back