• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

It's Michael Oguine of the Montana Grizzlies. We just punched our ticket to the NCAA Tournament last night so AMA!

WestonMicah

A little bit about me: I'm a junior guard from Los Angeles, California. I was named MVP of the Big Sky Conference Tournament and Defensive Player of the Year for the regular season.

I'm at the airport right now with my team heading back to Missoula to watch Selection Sunday at a restaurant next to campus. I'd love to answer any and all questions y'all have about going to the tournament or being a college basketball player in general. Ask away!

Edit: Wow thanks for all the questions so far! I'm about to get on the plane back to campus soon so I'll answer as many questions as I can when I land.

Edit #2: I'm back in Missoula now so I'll be answering some more of your questions as the selection show approaches.usps tracking showbox speed test

Back