• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Chris Cobb Honored

flatheadgriz406 said:
[media]https://twitter.com/CoachCCobb/status/1261858731211370497?s=20[/media]

It's great to see Cobb and the Griz honored, but I can't let this just pass unmentioned. "One of 50 impactful low major assistant coaches in Men's NCAA Division One Basketball"?? That's a real thing? That is one of the wordiest, and most made-up sounding list I've ever heard of.

I have watched quite a few practices. He is every bit the co-coach. He is just as dominant in practices as is Travis.

I've been on Cobb's bandwagon, since the 1st time I met him. IF and when, DeCuire moves on, the job better be Cobb's. He's going to be a terrific DIV 1 coach, when his day comes. I just hope, it isn't at another Big Sky school.

mtgrizrule said:
I've been on Cobb's bandwagon, since the 1st time I met him. IF and when, DeCuire moves on, the job better be Cobb's. He's going to be a terrific DIV 1 coach, when his day comes. I just hope, it isn't at another Big Sky school.

Especially the Bobcats.

TrueGriz said:
mtgrizrule said:

Especially the Bobcats.

Fortunately, Sprinkle is just 1 year into that job. I'm sure, Sprinkle will be given a solid 4 to 5 years to prove himself there. I think DeCuire is a year or 2 from getting a PAC 12 job that he wants. I just have a feeling, Weber State might be the job for Cobb. Rahe needs a rebound season badly, to keep his job. I'm not sure, what happened there, but Weber State has lost a lot of momentum and luster the last few seasons, with Rahe. Got to admit, Weber State is a pretty damn good job in this conference. I'm not sure, if any of the other Big Sky jobs would be worth Cobb pursuing.

Back