• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

High School BB coaches

racehorsewilly

I've heard that Arlee is looking for a boys BB coach for the next year, and was curious if anyone knew how schools went about advertising their openings. I don't recall seeing but a few advertised in the newspaper, so assumed they must have another avenue. Arlee is a BB town, and would think a young aspiring individual could find a stepping stone.

racehorsewilly said:
I've heard that Arlee is looking for a boys BB coach for the next year, and was curious if anyone knew how schools went about advertising their openings. I don't recall seeing but a few advertised in the newspaper, so assumed they must have another avenue. Arlee is a BB town, and would think a young aspiring individual could find a stepping stone.
Check the MHSA website. They get posted there a fair amount.

Griz til I die said:
racehorsewilly said:
Check the MHSA website. They get posted there a fair amount.

Montana OPI site also lists coaching jobs under "Jobs for Teachers."

Back