First Practice Video - So Much Better

Griz & Big Sky Conference Basketball
HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

We need to find out who is putting together these video clips for marketing and social media. It’s the best it’s ever been. This person deserves a raise

Griz til I die
eGriz Club

I know exactly who it is and I would be glad to give you his email if you'd like to reach out. PM me.
I was told before the game started not to encourage the students to start my favorite chant, but you did it any way (FTC)- Bobby Hauck. UM Student and lifelong #1 Griz fan
Hoops watcher

Great post. Whoever did that is very talented. Got me fired up for hoops, hopefully it will happen.
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. -H L Mencken
717s7e

Great job! Thank you, thank you. Down the road, could you give us several minutes of video on each of the new guys with a label so we know who they are.
fanofzoo

717s7e wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:35 am
Great job! Thank you, thank you. Down the road, could you give us several minutes of video on each of the new guys with a label so we know who they are.
Would really help us old guys. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks, GO GRIZ