• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hunter Clarke we barely knew Ye

Grizfan-24

Staff member
Kyle Hansen among others is reporting Clarke has left the program.

Kyle Hansen: freshman Hunter Clarke is no longer with the men's basketball team. Clarke was a late arrival from Australia this season and appeared in just one game, playing 5 minutes against Dickinson State. UM now has just 12 players on its roster. #mtscores

I wonder if he was just having a hard time getting acclimated to America after his struggles trying to get here. Wish him well!

I wonder if a team of the players that departed this year from UM compete in the Big Sky, with a good coach?

Griz til I die said:
I wonder if he was just having a hard time getting acclimated to America after his struggles trying to get here. Wish him well!

Youda thought with his brother here, he would have stuck it out. Not sure acclimating to the US was the problem, as he went to high school in California.

There are now two schollies open with Satterwhite and Clarke leaving. I kind of questioned the Griz not signing anyone this early period like even a Germer but I am thinking they go transfer portal with those schollies to get a little older.

maroonandsilver said:
Griz til I die said:

Youda thought with his brother here, he would have stuck it out. Not sure acclimating to the US was the problem, as he went to high school in California.
Ya I kinda forgot his brother is on the team, which is crazy cause I’ve had tons of classes with him. Idk, I really don’t understand why he’d leave then.

Griz til I die said:
maroonandsilver said:
Ya I kinda forgot his brother is on the team, which is crazy cause I’ve had tons of classes with him. Idk, I really don’t understand why he’d leave then.

?Who is his brother?

Griz til I die said:
maroonandsilver said:

It doesn't matter if you or others "understand".

HelenaHandBasket said:
Griz til I die said:

You're right it doesn't. There's always a reason for kids leaving, and if you happen to know the reason why don't you share with us.

Griz til I die said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
You're right it doesn't. There's always a reason for kids leaving, and if you happen to know the reason why don't you share with us.

So you agree that it isn't any of your business and then ask someone for a reason?

HelenaHandBasket said:
Griz til I die said:

So you agree that it isn't any of your business and then ask someone for a reason?
I didn’t say it was any of my business, I said I don’t understand. If you don’t wanna say that’s fine. I’m not sure how you would know though.

Griz til I die said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
I didn’t say it was any of my business, I said I don’t understand. If you don’t wanna say that’s fine. I’m not sure how you would know though.

You keep trying to make it your business though. I also didn't say one way or the other whether I knew.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Griz til I die said:

You keep trying to make it your business though. I also didn't say one way or the other whether I knew.

Most questions asked everyday in the world would fall in the "not your business" category. Who cares?

How many questions on egriz are "someone's business"?

PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Most questions asked everyday in the world would fall in the "not your business" category. Who cares?

None of your business.

HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:

None of your business.

First day of the year and already being a dick. Didn't waste any time I see! :roll:

Back