• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

None of my business.......

Sport

I know it’s none of my business but the men’s game starts at 9:00 AM tomorrow morning. Who needs a wakeup call besides the Griz team?

Sport said:
I know it’s none of my business but the men’s game starts at 9:00 AM tomorrow morning. Who needs a wakeup call besides the Griz team?

I saw 10 am tip. Either way it's frigging ridiculous.

Sport said:
Boy you’re really trying to poke the bear aren’t you? 😂

Wasn't there a game the Griz played a couple years ago against NoCo in Greeley that was at like 10am or something? Payback for that? Or maybe it was against SUU last year or a couple years ago.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
Wasn't there a game the Griz played a couple years ago against NoCo in Greeley that was at like 10am or something? Payback for that? Or maybe it was against SUU last year or a couple years ago.

SUU noon games on Saturday after traveling from NAU.

Jordan Hansen noted on twitter that the early starts, regardless of day are due to the BSC trying to avoid extra day of travel for Teams in this environment. The UM/NC game was this early as a consideration for NC who wanted to ensure they were back in Greeley to begin their mandated BSC covid protocols by Monday afternoon/evening for this weeks games against MSU.

Back