• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mark Few!

Dillon

It is a testimate of how we play together & share the ball! :clap: :thumb: Food for thought!

Dillon said:
It is a testimate of how we play together & share the ball! :clap: :thumb: Food for thought!

They pass up a good shot for an even better shot, usually a layup.

As per usual, the Zags pounded the crap out of their opponent, Creighton in this case. What I find interesting, however, is how long he kept the starters in. Four of them had 34 minutes or more PT. Except at the very end, their lead was never less than 20 points during the final 10-12 minutes of the game. I would have thought he'd rest his starters a bit and give more bench players some time. Of course, Few obviously knows what the hell he's doing, but it just seems odd.

Good team.....they should be good enough to act like they've been there before. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing someone elbow Timme in the mustache.

Mousegriz said:
Good team.....they should be good enough to act like they've been there before. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing someone elbow Timme in the mustache.

Of all the things to whine about. Also, Timme hasn't been there before.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Mousegriz said:

He's his biggest fan!

HelenaHandBasket said:
Mousegriz said:
For all their tremendous success, this is only the second time in their history that Gonzaga has advanced to the Final Four. The last time was in 2016-2017, when they lost to North Carolina in the NC game. I think they have every reason to celebrate.

Moreover, the pressure (outside, and probably inside) on these guys – from the lowliest bench warmer to the head coach – has got to be huge. Blowing off steam has got to be part of Few's plan to keep the players focused and hungry.

The Zags’ game last night was a classic. Very high level basketball. Unbelievable ending!

Happy to see the West do well this season. PAC-12 was severely underrated.

Go Zags!!!

...the timme guy...
...for a guy of that size...
...dude has amazing footwork...

... :shock: ...

Back