• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz land Idaho Sr. F. Blakney

That Scott Blakney of http://govandals.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/scott-blakney/5346 ...that has started 67 out of a possible 85 games these past three seasons averaging between 7.5 ppg to 10.7 ppg for the Idaho Vandals?

WyomingGrizFan said:
That Scott Blakney of http://govandals.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/scott-blakney/5346 ...that has started 67 out of a possible 85 games these past three seasons averaging between 7.5 ppg to 10.7 ppg for the Idaho Vandals?
Is that not good enough for you? Sorry he played in a garbage system on a garbage team with a garbage coach.

Griz til I die said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
Is that not good enough for you? Sorry he played in a garbage system on a garbage team with a garbage coach.

Is that not good enough? A question in response to another question. Real up to par, there, Shylock. Or should I say, Butt, Montana. No, I was kinda surprised that one normally would transfer for his senior season to another school in the same conference, that's all; yet alone one of the top scorers. Of course, the in general profile of you white asses North American Continent (can't take care of your own backyard - A C Ewing 1953) is that you can't overcome the biggest trauma of your life; that is to say, your connival birth. Like you can't see past the 'smoke stack coming out of your own chimney. (John Locke 1689).' So go back to your corner; everyone knows that the only way you can resolve any contentions, so to speak, even though you make them up as you go along, is by going fisti-cuffy.

Geez, talk about the non-survival genes of 'Ringworld.' Lacking plateau-vision. So why are you apologizing?

So, if the dUMb closes down their Athletic Department (like, in no more Griz sports programs) then all that's left is the Academic. That would revert back to the way it's always been: "Garbage in, garbage out."

MikeyGriz said:
Just one big happy family here at Griz Nation!

You got that right. So many of these posters get butt-hurt every time a poster outside of their "club" makes a post which goes against the popular mantra. They love to talk football, as long as everyone agrees with each other......and no boat-rocking allowed.

hunt-ducks said:
MikeyGriz said:

You got that right. So many of these posters get butt-hurt every time a poster outside of their "club" makes a post which goes against the popular mantra. They love to talk football, as long as everyone agrees with each other......and no boat-rocking allowed.

But, isn't this the Basket Ball Board for UM?

WyomingGrizFan said:
Griz til I die said:

Is that not good enough? A question in response to another question. Real up to par, there, Shylock. Or should I say, Butt, Montana. No, I was kinda surprised that one normally would transfer for his senior season to another school in the same conference, that's all; yet alone one of the top scorers. Of course, the in general profile of you white asses North American Continent (can't take care of your own backyard - A C Ewing 1953) is that you can't overcome the biggest trauma of your life; that is to say, your connival birth. Like you can't see past the 'smoke stack coming out of your own chimney. (John Locke 1689).' So go back to your corner; everyone knows that the only way you can resolve any contentions, so to speak, even though you make them up as you go along, is by going fisti-cuffy.

Geez, talk about the non-survival genes of 'Ringworld.' Lacking plateau-vision. So why are you apologizing?

So, if the dUMb closes down their Athletic Department (like, in no more Griz sports programs) then all that's left is the Academic. That would revert back to the way it's always been: "Garbage in, garbage out."

Perhaps one of the oddest posts I’ve ever read on eGriz. :? :? :lol:

hunt-ducks said:
MikeyGriz said:

No, what we love is intelligent discussion, which you have consistently failed to provide. : :roll:

AZGrizFan said:
WyomingGrizFan said:

That is what I thought too. Someone was a little twisted at 4:30 am would be my guess.

AZGrizFan said:
hunt-ducks said:

No, what we love is intelligent discussion, which you have consistently failed to provide. : :roll:

ZZZZZZZZ! Perhaps the funniest post of the year. I mentioned "the club", and you just confirmed it by using the phrase "what WE love"! ROFL! You're either a charter member of the Grizzly Intelligent Discussion Club, or you've got a turd in your pocket. Probably both.

hunt-ducks said:
AZGrizFan said:

ZZZZZZZZ! Perhaps the funniest post of the year. I mentioned "the club", and you just confirmed it by using the phrase "what WE love"! ROFL! You're either a charter member of the Grizzly Intelligent Discussion Club, or you've got a turd in your pocket. Probably both.

For someone complaining about the lack of intelligent football and basketball content, you sure post a lot of shit.

AZGrizFan said:
WyomingGrizFan said:

According to Felix Adler there are 17,486 adjectival words in the dictionary. Generally twenty to thirty at a time percolating in one's consciousness, liminal, subliminal?..W.P. Yeats estimated about 28, but I'd say about a range of 20 to 30. Just t to keep it fair. So, what's the 'trigger' that promotes the rectilinear way of doing things ('Morning of the Magicians' 1960) that reduces everything down to predator or prey, victim or victimizer? Doesn't take much for those out of Butt, Montana, seemingly. Maybe it's the water rotting out their brains. Odd? Yeah. A lot of strange individuals with a seething resentment wandering around, aren't there? Wasn't Robert Bloch's novel entitled 'Psycho,' based on a Ed Gein. Somwhat, perhaps.

Difficult to put things in proper context? Especially when they say they're such a poor, poor victim, while they go around victimizing. Playing one's life on a stage is it ? - H. Marcuse.

Sounds like a bunch of posters on egriz.com every once in a while.

Back