• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Griz Prospects?

Dillon

Got a couple of possibilities but have been sworn to silence - but I don't swear! (ask the wife)! cough cough! I will reveal when and if they are officially revealed! Any other rumors out there?

Same here, I have connections that have spoken of things but I am not going to say who until they have been announced.
only then will I say I told you so

:cool:

There is a man, down by the river by the name of Matt Foley who speaks of these things. He speaks in tongues. He informed me that he will reveal, in a fortnight hence, a great bounty for the University of Montana Mens Basketball team. A haul that will stir the ghosts within the great hall that is the Adams Center and those ghosts will give to him a vision in the form of a squeal of a pig from the tummy of a Grizzly bear.

Griz til I die said:
Transfers?

Yeah. If things follow to course, we should hear something in the next few days as the Spring Signing Period is quickly approaching as it starts April 14th.

There is a huge rush because there are so many players in the portal and a sense that the best opportunities are going to dry up quickly this year.

Grizfan-24 said:
Griz til I die said:
Transfers?

Yeah. If things follow to course, we should hear something in the next few days as the Spring Signing Period is quickly approaching as it starts April 14th.

There is a huge rush because there are so many players in the portal and a sense that the best opportunities are going to dry up quickly this year.
That would make sense. Just based off the way you guys are talking, it sounds like it's a big time prospect. Is that the case? Also it sounds like multiple but we only have one scholarship remaining. Is somebody else planning to leave?

I have heard rumors, nothing specific to an actual commitment from a player or players.

To that end, I think the other two posters have more credible and recent information.

Dillon said:
Got a couple of possibilities but have been sworn to silence - but I don't swear! (ask the wife)! cough cough! I will reveal when and if they are officially revealed! Any other rumors out there?

What’s the point of putting this out there if you won’t say until it’s officially announced?

dayday said:
Dillon said:

What’s the point of putting this out there if you won’t say until it’s officially announced?

So that, no matter what happens, they can say, "I knew that's what was going to happen!"

Grizfan-24 said:
There is a man, down by the river by the name of Matt Foley who speaks of these things. He speaks in tongues. He informed me that he will reveal, in a fortnight hence, a great bounty for the University of Montana Mens Basketball team. A haul that will stir the ghosts within the great hall that is the Adams Center and those ghosts will give to him a vision in the form of a squeal of a pig from the tummy of a Grizzly bear.

San Diego ? sounds like utah to me. :mrgreen:

fanofzoo said:
Grizfan-24 said:

Utah? Please tell me it’s 6’6 PF Timmy Allen who averaged about 16 points for the utes. That would make my day.

fanofzoo said:
Grizfan-24 said:

Sounds like Trav has already burned that Utah bridge pretty bad when he decommitted in the first place. I'd be shocked if what happened could be mended. Bummer, cause he's a heck of player.

Grizfan-24 said:

One day away and the blur will become focused! Stay Tuned!

Dillon said:
Grizfan-24 said:

One day away and the blur will become focused! Stay Tuned!
Can you give us any sort of hint on who this is?

I have a feeling that we must be getting a recruit from Europe or Australia. IMO that is one reason for it being so quiet about current prospects. However, I have been wrong before and am sure I will be again.

Back