• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Rollie, if you're reading this...

Griz til I die

DONOR
It's time to come home my friend. You're a hell of a player, you proved that, and you would have the chance to do something very special in Missoula. I realize that there was conflict between you and Travis while you were in high school, but sometimes it's important to let bygones be bygones. Let's put that in the past, and focus on the present and future. You would tear up the Big Sky in a big way. We have an immediate need for a player of your style on the roster, and Griz nation would welcome you back with open arms. So Rollie, in the extreme longshot that you are actually reading this, I speak on behalf of all of Griz Nation when I say that it's time for you to come home. Please reach out to Trav if he has not reached out to you yet, and let's make this happen. Go Griz!

https://twitter.com/VerbalCommits/status/1380243760529956864?s=20

Could this be one of the surprises we were promised yesterday?

But no doubt: Rollie is going to get some very good offers.

Wow I’m surprised by that. He got to play a ton and his team went Dancing as an 11 seed. Interesting.

Edit update: I just realized Utah State lost their head coach maybe he’s following him over to Utah

Griz til I die said:
It's time to come home my friend. You're a hell of a player, you proved that, and you would have the chance to do something very special in Missoula. I realize that there was conflict between you and Travis while you were in high school, but sometimes it's important to let bygones be bygones. Let's put that in the past, and focus on the present and future. You would tear up the Big Sky in a big way. We have an immediate need for a player of your style on the roster, and Griz nation would welcome you back with open arms. So Rollie, in the extreme longshot that you are actually reading this, I speak on behalf of all of Griz Nation when I say that it's time for you to come home. Please reach out to Trav if he has not reached out to you yet, and let's make this happen. Go Griz!

https://twitter.com/VerbalCommits/status/1380243760529956864?s=20

No you don't speak for all, I don't beg, you want to come fine if not fine.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Griz til I die, you have a better chance of becoming a female than seeing Rollie in a Griz uniform.
Oh I know. He's gonna have major interest. Worth a shot though :D

Sounds like the start to a Tim McGraw song “If you’re reading this..I’m already gone..”

Back