• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

PR: A Real Offer!

citygriz

Yo, PR:
Whereas there are many on this board who saw the Lady Griz program in decline, applaud the choice of Holsinger as the new coach and welcome the new regime no matter the drastic changes we feel were necessary to restore this program to its former glory;
And Whereas you have transformed yourself from an often informative poster into a cantankerous old crankbutt, relentlessly throwing hissyfits, spewing invective and hurling insults to the detriment and weariness not only of the new coaching staff but also many on this board;
Be It Therefore Resolved that I, Citay, offer to pay for your season tickets to the Lady Griz games for a period of three years, after which an equal amount is donated unconditionally to the Lady Griz program, on One Condition: That for a period of three years, you do not show your face at a Lady Griz game, after which, with your seat in tact, you are permitted to reclaim said seat, and root once again for the program that Kent Haslam and Brian Holsinger have returned to its legendary position, and during such three-year period you have had the time to clear your head, open up your heart and ventilate your soul, to the best of your ability, with the full gratitude of so many on this board.

Deal?

citay said:
Yo, PR:
Whereas there are many on this board who saw the Lady Griz program in decline, applaud the choice of Holsinger as the new coach and welcome the new regime no matter the drastic changes we feel were necessary to restore this program to its former glory;
And Whereas you have transformed yourself from an often informative poster into a cantankerous old crankbutt, relentlessly throwing hissyfits, spewing invective and hurling insults to the detriment and weariness not only of the new coaching staff but also many on this board;
Be It Therefore Resolved that I, Citay, offer to pay for your season tickets to the Lady Griz games for a period of three years, after which an equal amount is donated unconditionally to the Lady Griz program, on One Condition: That for a period of three years, you do not show your face at a Lady Griz game, after which, with your seat in tact, you are permitted to reclaim said seat, and root once again for the program that Kent Haslam and Brian Holsinger have returned to its legendary position, and during such three-year period you have had the time to clear your head, open up your heart and ventilate your soul, to the best of your ability, with the full gratitude of so many on this board.

Deal?

PR: the Lin Wood of eGriz.

I live in Lin Wood country and what a very true statement. I love the pissing contests that go on between so many of you with PR, it serves as my entertainment for the day

citay said:
Yo, PR:

Deal?

PR - put your $$$ where your mouth is. Nevermind, I forgot that's not your MO.

I really only care about whether alums support Griz athletics. Blowhards who never attended UM don’t deserve this kind of attention.

Griz66 said:
I live in Lin Wood country and what a very true statement. I love the pissing contests that go on between so many of you with PR, it serves as my entertainment for the day

:thumb:

It's been over a week and no response form PR on accepting or refusing this generous offer? Must really be doing due diligence for loopholes!

citay said:
Yo, PR:

Deal?
[/quote

PR been kinda quiet lately. I think Wayne Tinkle came to town and stuffed a big sock up his mouth.

PR has been off the radar for awhile now. Must be hunkered down in the war room planning his attack on all things Holsinger.

Back