• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Future Lady Griz Mya Hansen Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.

HookedonGriz

DONOR
https://mtstandard.com/sports/high-school/basketball/girls/billings-centrals-mya-hansen-de-commits-from-montana-lady-griz-will-evaluate-optoins/article_0ff1f3aa-d2a7-51ac-b5ec-4fe43b3cae67.html?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_&fbclid=IwAR1h06D_sSQagResAL4Cc78rsn7dn2-Jah8DMFWPI3-J5CuOhjRPY5vkNe4

PlayerRep said:
So the new coach can’t even hold MT recruits?

Like many recruits that commit very early (like Rollie Worster), they find that subsequent offers arise that they want to explore. If you read her statement, she says that she wants to explore those opportunities, but has not ruled out the Lady Griz. But, of course, you can't resist the urge to denigrate Holsinger.

maroonandsilver said:
PlayerRep said:

Like many recruits that commit very early (like Rollie Worster), they find that subsequent offers arise that they want to explore. If you read her statement, she says that she wants to explore those opportunities, but has not ruled out the Lady Griz. But, of course, you can't resist the urge to denigrate Holsinger.

I hear she really wants to go to UM Western because she knows she can beat out some of their other recent recruits for immediate playing time.

maroonandsilver said:
PlayerRep said:

I said he couldn’t and didn’t hold her. That’s a true statement. Why do so many posters not know how to read? I said nothing to denigrate the new coach. I asked a question based on a fact. He didn’t hold the recruit. Please read my posts before making dumb responses.

Mousegriz said:
maroonandsilver said:

I hear she really wants to go to UM Western because she knows she can beat out some of their other recent recruits for immediate playing time.

I assume she doesn’t want to sit on the bench at a non-D-I school like you said your son did.

PlayerRep said:
maroonandsilver said:

I said he couldn’t and didn’t hold her. That’s a true statement. Why do so many posters not know how to read? I said nothing to denigrate the new coach. I asked a question based on a fact. He didn’t hold the recruit. Please read my posts before making dumb responses.

What do you mean by "hold her"? If he did "hold" her, a good lawyer might use ("us" to you) it against him in sexual harassment lawsuit. Hold her? WTH are you trying to say?

PlayerRep said:
Mousegriz said:

I assume she doesn’t want to sit on the bench at a non-D-I school like you said your son did.

Really this sh*t again? You legitimately need therapy. This weird obsession is rising to the level of stalker status.

I'm really glad the 2nd rate NAIA level recruits of women's basketball have a defender in PR. No offense, but this level of talent isn't going to cut it here anymore. Sorry you can't accept reality.

gotgame75 said:
PlayerRep said:

Really this sh*t again? You legitimately need therapy. This weird obsession is rising to the level of stalker status.

I'm really glad the 2nd rate NAIA level recruits of women's basketball have a defender in PR. No offense, but this level of talent isn't going to cut it here anymore. Sorry you can't accept reality.

And you need to get back into drug rehab. Are you still on on your daddy's payroll too?

PlayerRep said:
gotgame75 said:

And you need to get back into drug rehab. Are you still on on your daddy's payroll too?
And you wonder why you’re disliked on this board?

UMFan12 said:
PlayerRep said:

And you wonder why you have no credibility for your basketball comments on board?

"Brown-Egun will be better than Rorie-Oguine".

PlayerRep said:
UMFan12 said:

And you wonder why you have no credibility for your basketball comments on board?

"Brown-Egun will be better than Rorie-Oguine".

Never said that. Simply said I thought the future was bright while quote commenting another poster who made that comment. You on the other hand, have claimed over and over you believe several of the LG cuts are D-1 quality. That statement will age terribly.

PlayerRep said:
gotgame75 said:

Why don't you keep that same energy the next time I see your fat ass peddling on the stationary bike in Fuel? I'll straight up embarrass you old man.

gotgame75 said:
PlayerRep said:

Why don't you keep that same energy the next time I see your fat ass peddling on the stationary bike in Fuel? I'll straight up embarrass you old man.

Feel free to embarrass me while I warm up for my lifts. Have you settled that Capital One debt collection suit against you or someone with your name from earlier this year?

gotgame75 said:
PlayerRep said:

Wait. PR has a fat ass? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back