• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mike Petrino heading to Boise State

Congratulations to Mike. He is a class act and I am very happy for him and for his family.

Griz til I die said:
He'll do great. Best wishes to you Mike from Griz nation!

Looks like head coach Gordy Presnell stepped on board at Boise 2019 for a 5yr contract @$300k. So I'd like to think Mike stepped in to a much better contract than UM? Great guy, lucky grab for any school and their athletes!

PlayerRep said:
Talked to the new LG assistant tonight. Good hire. Will be announced in coming days or week.

Is he/she a great hire just because you talked to him/her? How good can he/she be when he/she agreed to take a position with a head coach who created "unprecedented" mayhem within the program and showed utter disrespect by cutting several D1 caliber players from the team in his first week on the job?

Mousegriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Talked to the new LG assistant tonight. Good hire. Will be announced in coming days or week.

Is he/she a great hire just because you talked to him/her? How good can he/she be when he/she agreed to take a position with a head coach who created "unprecedented" mayhem within the program and showed utter disrespect by cutting several D1 caliber players from the team in his first week on the job?

You mean the coach he called an "Asshole"??

maroonandsilver said:
Mousegriz said:

You mean the coach he called an "Asshole"??

I wonder if he told Joslyn she was going to work for an "asshole"?

Back