• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Draya Wacker recovery story from 406 MT Sports

Sounds like a fantastic player, but are we sure she can make full recovery with her knee rehab? Ready enough for collegiate level BB?

I'm not a doctor, but it seems to take young women a little longer than men to recover from ACL injuries - probably because men have larger muscles. That being said, I think it's a good sign that the scholarship offer was not rescinded after the injury, and the coaches have confidence in her full recovery. The Griz staff probably has access to some very good Physical Therapists too.

GrizBaba said:
I'm not a doctor, but it seems to take young women a little longer than men to recover from ACL injuries - probably because men have larger muscles. That being said, I think it's a good sign that the scholarship offer was not rescinded after the injury, and the coaches have confidence in her full recovery. The Griz staff probably has access to some very good Physical Therapists too.

Going to red shirt anyway.

fanofzoo said:
GrizBaba said:

Going to red shirt anyway.

It's very possible, but that's two seasons away. She'll be a HS senior this coming year.

Back